in June, me and my friend are travelling to Thailand. unfortunately, we only have 2 weeks. we have planned to fly into bangkok (stay for a few nights), get a sleeper train down to Ko samui, (stay here for a few nights) then travel down to Signapore, stopping at Kuala lumper for a night. then fly from Singapore to Kuching to visit the orangutans sanctuary before travelling back to bangkok.
do you think we have enough time to fit this all in? or any advise anyone could give?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 2 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 3 Impressions of India
- 4 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 5 Tokyo hotel help
- 6 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 7 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 8 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 9 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 10 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 11 How much Yen?
- 12 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 13 South Korea for Chuseok
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 16 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 17 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 18 Bali - What to do?
- 19 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 20 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 21 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 22 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 23 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 24 Private tours in Northern India
- 25 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?