in June, me and my friend are travelling to Thailand. unfortunately, we only have 2 weeks. we have planned to fly into bangkok (stay for a few nights), get a sleeper train down to Ko samui, (stay here for a few nights) then travel down to Signapore, stopping at Kuala lumper for a night. then fly from Singapore to Kuching to visit the orangutans sanctuary before travelling back to bangkok.
do you think we have enough time to fit this all in? or any advise anyone could give?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 2 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 Help - India take 2
- 7 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 8 CNX late arrival?
- 9 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 10 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 11 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 12 best singapore hotel
- 13 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 14 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 15 is this a good travel plan?
- 16 currency conversion
- 17 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 18 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 19 The truth about elephant tourism
- 20 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 21 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 22 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 25 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary