in June, me and my friend are travelling to Thailand. unfortunately, we only have 2 weeks. we have planned to fly into bangkok (stay for a few nights), get a sleeper train down to Ko samui, (stay here for a few nights) then travel down to Signapore, stopping at Kuala lumper for a night. then fly from Singapore to Kuching to visit the orangutans sanctuary before travelling back to bangkok.
do you think we have enough time to fit this all in? or any advise anyone could give?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 2 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 3 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 4 Osaka, aquarium?
- 5 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 6 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 7 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 8 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 9 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 10 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 11 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 12 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 13 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 14 Indonesia travel agent
- 15 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 16 A beach of choice on Samui
- 17 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 18 Bangkok Taxis
- 19 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 20 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 21 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 22 A month in central Asia
- 23 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 24 Something about... Malaysia
- 25 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur