in June, me and my friend are travelling to Thailand. unfortunately, we only have 2 weeks. we have planned to fly into bangkok (stay for a few nights), get a sleeper train down to Ko samui, (stay here for a few nights) then travel down to Signapore, stopping at Kuala lumper for a night. then fly from Singapore to Kuching to visit the orangutans sanctuary before travelling back to bangkok.
do you think we have enough time to fit this all in? or any advise anyone could give?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ULTIMATE yahoo m@il 1800/570/1233 technical support numR
- 2 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 3 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Bye bye SE Asia
- 10 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 11 One night in Osaka
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Japan - costs
- 17 Japan for Foodies
- 18 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 19 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 20 Japan Rail Pass
- 21 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 22 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 23 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 24 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice