I have looked at 100+ bags and can't decide on WHAT I need to carry my camera + lens + ipad + water bottle + wallet while on daily excursions during a two week trip to Vietnam and Cambodia. I was leaning toward a backpack but am wondering if that's secure enough (yes, I've read about the pick-pockets). Large messenger-style bags look like they'd be less comfortable to carry. Tips? Hints? Do I need to spend extra to buy a reinforced "safety" pack?
Camera/Ipad Bag Suggestions
View all Asia activity »
- 1 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 2 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 3 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 4 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 5 Don't use World Expeditions
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 First time in Japan
- 8 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 9 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 10 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Heyloo Hampi
- 13 Southern India
- 14 Bangkok - November 2014
- 15 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 18 Best Food in Tokyo
- 19 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 20 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 21 BALI Honeymoon February 2014
- 22 Comments/suggestions on Borneo itinerary
- 23 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 24 Bangkok Taxi Complaints
- 25 Thailand in June