I have looked at 100+ bags and can't decide on WHAT I need to carry my camera + lens + ipad + water bottle + wallet while on daily excursions during a two week trip to Vietnam and Cambodia. I was leaning toward a backpack but am wondering if that's secure enough (yes, I've read about the pick-pockets). Large messenger-style bags look like they'd be less comfortable to carry. Tips? Hints? Do I need to spend extra to buy a reinforced "safety" pack?
Camera/Ipad Bag Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Harbin Ice and Snow World
- 2 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 3 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 4 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 5 Shaanxi History Museum
- 6 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 7 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 8 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 9 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 10 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 11 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 12 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 13 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 14 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 15 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 16 Takayama ideas in April?
- 17 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 18 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 19 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 20 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 21 India
- 22 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 23 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 24 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 25 Vietnam Family Travel Plans