I have looked at 100+ bags and can't decide on WHAT I need to carry my camera + lens + ipad + water bottle + wallet while on daily excursions during a two week trip to Vietnam and Cambodia. I was leaning toward a backpack but am wondering if that's secure enough (yes, I've read about the pick-pockets). Large messenger-style bags look like they'd be less comfortable to carry. Tips? Hints? Do I need to spend extra to buy a reinforced "safety" pack?
Camera/Ipad Bag Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 2 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 3 Trip Report - Yunnan Province, China and Mongolia
- 4 China in 12 Days
- 5 Japan Itinerary & Logistics - help, feeling frantic!
- 6 language problem in japan
- 7 Nepal
- 8 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 9 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 10 two free days in Beijing
- 11 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 12 April in Bangkok, again!
- 13 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 14 Japan - spending money?
- 15 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 16 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 17 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 18 1st Trip to Bali
- 19 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 20 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 21 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 22 water villages, shanghai
- 23 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 24 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 25 Private Guide in Chiang Mai