Heading to Vietnam & Cambodia later this year and am due for a new camera. (Mine is 7+ years old, was used through college and has been all over the world)
I currently have a Canon Rebel, with a 75-300 lens, 18-55 lens, and a macro lens (the cheap one... can't remember the length)
If possible I'd like to keep the lenses and just get a new base, but have heard some lenses don't transition base-to- base- is this right?
Which base would you recommend for someone who loves photography, but is not well educated with it(I play with settings, but its more luck when something turns out right). Budget I'd say is ~ $2k.
Should I get a wide angle too? People rave about 'fixed lenses' 50mm? What benefits do those have?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 황금성게임 ☞◇접 속 : pts13.컴 ☞◇
- 2 온라인릴 ⊙●홈 피 - pts13.컴 ⊙●
- 3 릴게임총판 ⊙●홈 피 - pts13.컴 ⊙●
- 4 세븐포커 ⊙●홈 피 - pts13.컴 ⊙●
- 5 오션파라다이스 ⊙●홈 피 - pts13.컴 ⊙●●
- 6 여신 ◐☆주_소= pts13.컴 ◐☆
- 7 다놀자게임 ◐☆주_소= pts13.컴 ◐☆
- 8 다놀자 ☞◇접 속 : pts13.컴 ☞◇
- 9 다빈치 ■■접_속: pts13.컴 ■■
- 10 http://www.supplementadvise.com/testo-max-review/
- 11 손오공 ■■접_속: pts13.컴 ■■
- 12 "necessities" for India
- 13 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 14 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 15 Changing planes at Dubai
- 16 14 days in Myanmar
- 17 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 18 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 19 50th Anniversary trip
- 20 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 21 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 22 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 23 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 24 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 25 Short trip to Myanmar