Heading to Vietnam & Cambodia later this year and am due for a new camera. (Mine is 7+ years old, was used through college and has been all over the world)
I currently have a Canon Rebel, with a 75-300 lens, 18-55 lens, and a macro lens (the cheap one... can't remember the length)
If possible I'd like to keep the lenses and just get a new base, but have heard some lenses don't transition base-to- base- is this right?
Which base would you recommend for someone who loves photography, but is not well educated with it(I play with settings, but its more luck when something turns out right). Budget I'd say is ~ $2k.
Should I get a wide angle too? People rave about 'fixed lenses' 50mm? What benefits do those have?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 This power increaser improves muscular growth
- 2 토토사이트추천 ± • † ※ 카지노사이트추천 BUS97.COM
- 3 Snapshots From Kerala
- 4 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 5 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 6 Visa for India
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 9 Other than Kyoto?
- 10 Japan itinerary advice
- 11 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 12 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 13 Trip Report : China
- 14 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 15 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 16 Japan GTG, early April
- 17 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 18 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 19 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 20 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 21 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 22 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 23 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 24 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 25 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)