I am planning a last minute trip to Cambodia and I was hoping to get a few comments on my itinerary.
I will be flying into Phenom Penh so I can get a feel for the modern day history before traveling around the country for 21 days.
As anywhere else in the world I don’t want to overcook myself bouncing to a million places so, in theory, I am trying to cut a more relaxed pace.
Though I am sure it’s still probably too busy.
Tiny background. I like it all! Especially food and history. I would love to get on the backroads a little to bike around.
So the plan.
• 3 Days -Phenom Penh
• 4 Days - Kampot/Kep (Stay Kampot)
• 3 Days - Battambang
• 5 Days - Siem Reap
That’s 15 days all up, without any inclusion of travel time.
This leaves 6 days on hand.
I am not sure how to proceed here. Sihanoukville’s islands or Otres beach sound good but I am wondering if I am biting off more than I can chew.
Though I could fly from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap. A homestay would also be of interest.
Any advice on where I should spend those extra days? I feel that maybe Eastern Cambodia is better served for another time.
Thoughts, comments and criticism would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 2 Bye bye SE Asia
- 3 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 4 One night in Osaka
- 5 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 6 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 7 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 10 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 11 Laos planning.
- 12 Impressions of India
- 13 Japan - costs
- 14 Japan for Foodies
- 15 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 16 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 17 Japan Rail Pass
- 18 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 19 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 20 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 21 Sri Lanka May
- 22 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 23 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 24 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 25 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri