I need help, i am flying onto chiang mai thailand on nov 12. ill be spending three days there and on nov 17 ( three days later) ill fly to siem riep cambodia for a one day adventure at The temples. (Not too interested in seeing them all). After that i would like to tour vietnam and possibly laos before leaving via bangkok to ny on the 28 of november. Any itinerary suggestions? Im interested in seeing the cu- chi tunnels in saigon and the major attractions. Other than that i have not much else planned. Suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Cambodia, vietnam itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 2 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 3 Osaka shopping
- 4 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 5 Penang
- 6 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 7 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 8 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 9 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 10 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 11 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 12 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 13 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 14 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 15 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 16 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 17 Takayama ideas in April?
- 18 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 19 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 20 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 21 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 22 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 23 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 24 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 25 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary