I need help, i am flying onto chiang mai thailand on nov 12. ill be spending three days there and on nov 17 ( three days later) ill fly to siem riep cambodia for a one day adventure at The temples. (Not too interested in seeing them all). After that i would like to tour vietnam and possibly laos before leaving via bangkok to ny on the 28 of november. Any itinerary suggestions? Im interested in seeing the cu- chi tunnels in saigon and the major attractions. Other than that i have not much else planned. Suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Cambodia, vietnam itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 2 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 3 5 nights in Japan.
- 4 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 7 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 8 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 9 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 10 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 11 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 12 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 13 Visa
- 14 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 15 Affordable Japan
- 16 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 17 Castle & King
- 18 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 19 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 20 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 21 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 22 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 23 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 24 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 25 What I like about Mumbai