I am in Siem Reap and purchased too many souvenirs, some slightly fragile. Do you have any advice on where to buy a cheap wheeling suitcase??
I am still planning on going to Battambang, Phnom Penh, Kampot, and Koh Rong, and am worried about managing an extra suitcase particularly as I have heard a lot of theft stories, and will need to take buses to access certain areas around cambodia. I just need to be in Bangkok in 12 days. Do you have any advice on where I can store luggage in siem reap or phnom penh?
Cambodia itinereary suggestions post-siem reap would be great as well if you'd like to share any favorites
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 2 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 3 Japan GTG, early April
- 4 Trip Report : China
- 5 Japan itinerary advice
- 6 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 7 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 8 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 9 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 12 Other than Kyoto?
- 13 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 14 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 15 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 16 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 17 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 18 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 19 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 20 Beijing tours
- 21 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 22 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 23 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 24 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 25 A great trip in India