I am in Siem Reap and purchased too many souvenirs, some slightly fragile. Do you have any advice on where to buy a cheap wheeling suitcase??
I am still planning on going to Battambang, Phnom Penh, Kampot, and Koh Rong, and am worried about managing an extra suitcase particularly as I have heard a lot of theft stories, and will need to take buses to access certain areas around cambodia. I just need to be in Bangkok in 12 days. Do you have any advice on where I can store luggage in siem reap or phnom penh?
Cambodia itinereary suggestions post-siem reap would be great as well if you'd like to share any favorites
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 a month in india
- 2 넷마블머니상 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 3 넷마블머니상 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 4 레이스전문 ▣ 홈피: 【_bbk89.com_】▣경마왕
- 5 넷마블머니상 ▶≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 6 코리아레이스경마 ▼ 연결 : 【_bbk89.com_】▼두바이경마
- 7 토토총판 xxxㅌㅌㅌ노하우 【_kakao: dnj2016'∴'텔레그램 : speed2017_】
- 8 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 9 Free tour in Hanoi with nice local students
- 10 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 11 Antiquariat Jaipur | Antique Jewelry Fine Art Company In India
- 12 changing left over currency
- 13 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 14 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 15 Luxury Serviced Apartments
- 16 Alternative to Koyasan
- 17 Itinerary feedback please
- 18 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 19 Thing to do in yogyakarta indonesia
- 20 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 21 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 22 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 23 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 24 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 25 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?