I am in Siem Reap and purchased too many souvenirs, some slightly fragile. Do you have any advice on where to buy a cheap wheeling suitcase??
I am still planning on going to Battambang, Phnom Penh, Kampot, and Koh Rong, and am worried about managing an extra suitcase particularly as I have heard a lot of theft stories, and will need to take buses to access certain areas around cambodia. I just need to be in Bangkok in 12 days. Do you have any advice on where I can store luggage in siem reap or phnom penh?
Cambodia itinereary suggestions post-siem reap would be great as well if you'd like to share any favorites
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Changing planes at Dubai
- 2 "necessities" for India
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 6 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 7 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 8 14 days in Myanmar
- 9 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 10 Short trip to Myanmar
- 11 ATMs in Japan
- 12 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 13 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 14 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 15 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 16 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 17 Mandalay questions
- 18 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 19 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 20 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 21 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 22 Help - India take 2
- 23 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 24 CNX late arrival?
- 25 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos