Leaving for Cambodia and Vietnam in a week. How to best deal with money? Husband's guide book recommends taking US Traveller's checks, but I didn't think places used them anymore.
Currency tips please?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 2 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 3 Trip Report : China
- 4 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 5 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 6 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 7 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 8 Other than Kyoto?
- 9 Japan GTG, early April
- 10 Beijing tours
- 11 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 12 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 13 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 14 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 15 A great trip in India
- 16 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 17 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 18 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 19 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 20 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 21 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 22 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 23 Takayama trail, Japan
- 24 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 25 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016