We are planning on a trip to Asia around Christmas. (Dec 19 - Dec 29) for about 9 - 10 days.
We are a couple with a 5 year old.
We were thinking of Chiang Mai and Siem Reap (Angor & other temples). Did some reading about elephant parks in Chiang Mai where our son can interact with elephants and so on - hence Chiang Mai. Also heard Loung Prabang in Laos has some interesting sights as well.
Can you please help with an itenerary.
Perhaps 5 days Chiang Mai & 3-4 days Siem Reap ?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 2 Bye bye SE Asia
- 3 Dairy Products in India
- 4 Indian Restaurant suggestions:
- 5 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 6 India Tour Companies
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 12 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 15 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 18 Laos planning.
- 19 Impressions of India
- 20 Japan - costs
- 21 Japan for Foodies
- 22 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 23 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 24 Japan Rail Pass
- 25 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed