We are planning on a trip to Asia around Christmas. (Dec 19 - Dec 29) for about 9 - 10 days.
We are a couple with a 5 year old.
We were thinking of Chiang Mai and Siem Reap (Angor & other temples). Did some reading about elephant parks in Chiang Mai where our son can interact with elephants and so on - hence Chiang Mai. Also heard Loung Prabang in Laos has some interesting sights as well.
Can you please help with an itenerary.
Perhaps 5 days Chiang Mai & 3-4 days Siem Reap ?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 2 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 3 Vietnam Dong
- 4 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 5 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 6 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 7 3 weeks in Japan
- 8 New Years in Japan
- 9 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 10 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 11 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 12 Touristy Thailand
- 13 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 14 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 15 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 16 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 17 Myanmar tour companies
- 18 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 19 A Victory Day Tour
- 20 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?
- 21 Kinosake Onsen Ryokan
- 22 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 23 One Visa for multiple countries?
- 24 Procuring Letter of Invitation from Kazakhastan for Visa
- 25 Memories: Astana, Expo 2017