We are planning on a trip to Asia around Christmas. (Dec 19 - Dec 29) for about 9 - 10 days.
We are a couple with a 5 year old.
We were thinking of Chiang Mai and Siem Reap (Angor & other temples). Did some reading about elephant parks in Chiang Mai where our son can interact with elephants and so on - hence Chiang Mai. Also heard Loung Prabang in Laos has some interesting sights as well.
Can you please help with an itenerary.
Perhaps 5 days Chiang Mai & 3-4 days Siem Reap ?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 2 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 3 "necessities" for India
- 4 Changing planes at Dubai
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 7 50th Anniversary trip
- 8 14 days in Myanmar
- 9 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 10 Short trip to Myanmar
- 11 ATMs in Japan
- 12 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 13 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 14 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 15 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 16 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 17 Mandalay questions
- 18 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 19 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 20 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 21 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 22 Help - India take 2
- 23 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 24 CNX late arrival?
- 25 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos