I just got back to Switzerland after a long holiday in Singapore with my fellow collegemates. Singapore is such a beautiful multi-racial country with friendly citizens. Howwww!! For those who are interested in visiting Singapore, you should take a look at this website at http://www.snapsingapore.com where it gives you a magnificent 360 degree Web page.
For travellers and photographers who are interested in publishing their 360 degree Web page with panoramic photos on the web, please take a look at http://www.pixaround.com
to download the free software known as PixMaker to Snap, Stitch, Publish! where you can tour your webpage at 360 degree. My Goodness! I was surprised and impressed when I downloaded and used this software.
I'm going to create a cool site for my photo-journalism project on Singapore using this software. Don't worry I will give all of you my webpage address to check it out.
Calling all photographers and fanatic travellers!!
- 1 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 2 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 3 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 4 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 5 India, What Can I Say!
- 6 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 7 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 8 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 9 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 10 Wildlife Tour of India
- 11 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 12 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 13 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 14 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 15 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 16 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 17 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 18 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 19 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 20 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 21 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 22 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 23 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 24 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?
- 25 Pushpesh Baid wants suggestions for south India trip