I just got back to Switzerland after a long holiday in Singapore with my fellow collegemates. Singapore is such a beautiful multi-racial country with friendly citizens. Howwww!! For those who are interested in visiting Singapore, you should take a look at this website at http://www.snapsingapore.com where it gives you a magnificent 360 degree Web page.
For travellers and photographers who are interested in publishing their 360 degree Web page with panoramic photos on the web, please take a look at http://www.pixaround.com
to download the free software known as PixMaker to Snap, Stitch, Publish! where you can tour your webpage at 360 degree. My Goodness! I was surprised and impressed when I downloaded and used this software.
I'm going to create a cool site for my photo-journalism project on Singapore using this software. Don't worry I will give all of you my webpage address to check it out.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 2 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 3 Footwear for Vietnam?
- 4 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 5 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 6 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 7 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 8 Totally unprepared
- 9 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 10 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 11 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 12 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 13 Rental Car Bali
- 14 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 15 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 16 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 17 A great trip in India
- 18 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 19 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 20 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 21 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 22 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 23 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor
- 24 Some notes about South Korea
- 25 Tokyo Itinerary Help please