I just got back to Switzerland after a long holiday in Singapore with my fellow collegemates. Singapore is such a beautiful multi-racial country with friendly citizens. Howwww!! For those who are interested in visiting Singapore, you should take a look at this website at http://www.snapsingapore.com where it gives you a magnificent 360 degree Web page.
For travellers and photographers who are interested in publishing their 360 degree Web page with panoramic photos on the web, please take a look at http://www.pixaround.com
to download the free software known as PixMaker to Snap, Stitch, Publish! where you can tour your webpage at 360 degree. My Goodness! I was surprised and impressed when I downloaded and used this software.
I'm going to create a cool site for my photo-journalism project on Singapore using this software. Don't worry I will give all of you my webpage address to check it out.
Calling all photographers and fanatic travellers!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 2 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 3 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 4 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 5 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 6 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 7 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 8 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 9 Missing Air Asia flight
- 10 Hanoi driver wanted
- 11 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 12 5 nights in Japan.
- 13 vietnam and laos
- 14 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 15 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 16 2nd location on the beach
- 17 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 18 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 19 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 20 Thailand - Food recos
- 21 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 22 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 23 Laos for the backpacker
- 24 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 25 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son