I just got back to Switzerland after a long holiday in Singapore with my fellow collegemates. Singapore is such a beautiful multi-racial country with friendly citizens. Howwww!! For those who are interested in visiting Singapore, you should take a look at this website at http://www.snapsingapore.com where it gives you a magnificent 360 degree Web page.
For travellers and photographers who are interested in publishing their 360 degree Web page with panoramic photos on the web, please take a look at http://www.pixaround.com
to download the free software known as PixMaker to Snap, Stitch, Publish! where you can tour your webpage at 360 degree. My Goodness! I was surprised and impressed when I downloaded and used this software.
I'm going to create a cool site for my photo-journalism project on Singapore using this software. Don't worry I will give all of you my webpage address to check it out.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 composite flooring export
- 2 The Link Between Food And Concentration
- 3 of the flooring
- 4 on the dash of red jump
- 5 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 6 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 7 India Safari 2017
- 8 India in March and April??
- 9 Datong in Winter
- 10 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 11 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 12 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 13 haneda hotel
- 14 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 15 Rishikesh, India
- 16 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 17 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 18 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 19 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 20 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 21 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 22 Japan- National Holiday
- 23 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 24 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 25 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?