I just got back to Switzerland after a long holiday in Singapore with my fellow collegemates. Singapore is such a beautiful multi-racial country with friendly citizens. Howwww!! For those who are interested in visiting Singapore, you should take a look at this website at http://www.snapsingapore.com where it gives you a magnificent 360 degree Web page.
For travellers and photographers who are interested in publishing their 360 degree Web page with panoramic photos on the web, please take a look at http://www.pixaround.com
to download the free software known as PixMaker to Snap, Stitch, Publish! where you can tour your webpage at 360 degree. My Goodness! I was surprised and impressed when I downloaded and used this software.
I'm going to create a cool site for my photo-journalism project on Singapore using this software. Don't worry I will give all of you my webpage address to check it out.
Calling all photographers and fanatic travellers!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nervous and excited !! In need of some advice
- 2 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 3 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 4 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 5 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 6 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 7 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 8 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 9 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 10 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 11 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 12 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 13 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 14 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 15 Writers Needed for Japan
- 16 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 17 17 Day Itinerary
- 18 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 19 Bali Help
- 20 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 21 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 22 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 23 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 24 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 25 National Parks - which to choose