I just got back to Switzerland after a long holiday in Singapore with my fellow collegemates. Singapore is such a beautiful multi-racial country with friendly citizens. Howwww!! For those who are interested in visiting Singapore, you should take a look at this website at http://www.snapsingapore.com where it gives you a magnificent 360 degree Web page.
For travellers and photographers who are interested in publishing their 360 degree Web page with panoramic photos on the web, please take a look at http://www.pixaround.com
to download the free software known as PixMaker to Snap, Stitch, Publish! where you can tour your webpage at 360 degree. My Goodness! I was surprised and impressed when I downloaded and used this software.
I'm going to create a cool site for my photo-journalism project on Singapore using this software. Don't worry I will give all of you my webpage address to check it out.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan rough itinerary
- 2 One night in Osaka
- 3 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 4 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 5 Japan for Foodies
- 6 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 7 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 8 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 9 Singapore weather in August/September
- 10 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 11 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 12 First time going abroad
- 13 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 14 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 15 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 16 Backpacking on a budget
- 17 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 18 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 19 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 20 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 21 electric plug
- 22 Day trips from Sapporo
- 23 Etiquette in Japan
- 24 Northern Thailand Options
- 25 Kurashiki versus Kosanji Temple