I just got back to Switzerland after a long holiday in Singapore with my fellow collegemates. Singapore is such a beautiful multi-racial country with friendly citizens. Howwww!! For those who are interested in visiting Singapore, you should take a look at this website at http://www.snapsingapore.com where it gives you a magnificent 360 degree Web page.
For travellers and photographers who are interested in publishing their 360 degree Web page with panoramic photos on the web, please take a look at http://www.pixaround.com
to download the free software known as PixMaker to Snap, Stitch, Publish! where you can tour your webpage at 360 degree. My Goodness! I was surprised and impressed when I downloaded and used this software.
I'm going to create a cool site for my photo-journalism project on Singapore using this software. Don't worry I will give all of you my webpage address to check it out.
Calling all photographers and fanatic travellers!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 two free days in Beijing
- 2 Nepal
- 3 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 4 Japan Itinerary & Logistics - help, feeling frantic!
- 5 April in Bangkok, again!
- 6 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 7 Japan - spending money?
- 8 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 9 China in 12 Days
- 10 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 11 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 12 1st Trip to Bali
- 13 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 14 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 15 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 16 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 17 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 18 water villages, shanghai
- 19 language problem in japan
- 20 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 21 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 22 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 23 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 24 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 25 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice