I just got back to Switzerland after a long holiday in Singapore with my fellow collegemates. Singapore is such a beautiful multi-racial country with friendly citizens. Howwww!! For those who are interested in visiting Singapore, you should take a look at this website at http://www.snapsingapore.com where it gives you a magnificent 360 degree Web page.
For travellers and photographers who are interested in publishing their 360 degree Web page with panoramic photos on the web, please take a look at http://www.pixaround.com
to download the free software known as PixMaker to Snap, Stitch, Publish! where you can tour your webpage at 360 degree. My Goodness! I was surprised and impressed when I downloaded and used this software.
I'm going to create a cool site for my photo-journalism project on Singapore using this software. Don't worry I will give all of you my webpage address to check it out.
Calling all photographers and fanatic travellers!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 2 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 3 Driving in Laos
- 4 Best Taiwan Sites
- 5 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 6 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 7 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 8 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 9 Passport Safety
- 10 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 11 My trip report from the Philippines
- 12 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 13 Art in Shanghai
- 14 One week in Thailand
- 15 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 16 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 17 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 18 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 19 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 20 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 21 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 22 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 23 Thailand mid-December
- 24 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 25 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo