I just got back to Switzerland after a long holiday in Singapore with my fellow collegemates. Singapore is such a beautiful multi-racial country with friendly citizens. Howwww!! For those who are interested in visiting Singapore, you should take a look at this website at http://www.snapsingapore.com where it gives you a magnificent 360 degree Web page.
For travellers and photographers who are interested in publishing their 360 degree Web page with panoramic photos on the web, please take a look at http://www.pixaround.com
to download the free software known as PixMaker to Snap, Stitch, Publish! where you can tour your webpage at 360 degree. My Goodness! I was surprised and impressed when I downloaded and used this software.
I'm going to create a cool site for my photo-journalism project on Singapore using this software. Don't worry I will give all of you my webpage address to check it out.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy Ielts certificates, Buy Passport, Buy Visa, Buy Driving Licence
- 2 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 3 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 4 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 5 Japan Itinerary!
- 6 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 7 Magical India
- 8 India itinerary critique please
- 9 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 10 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 11 Vientiane and ??
- 12 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 13 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 14 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 15 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 16 Himachal Pradesh
- 17 Luggage size China ?
- 18 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 19 Thai Elephants
- 20 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 21 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 22 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 23 Sri Lanka in August
- 24 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 25 Japan/Korea/HK