I just got back to Switzerland after a long holiday in Singapore with my fellow collegemates. Singapore is such a beautiful multi-racial country with friendly citizens. Howwww!! For those who are interested in visiting Singapore, you should take a look at this website at http://www.snapsingapore.com where it gives you a magnificent 360 degree Web page.
For travellers and photographers who are interested in publishing their 360 degree Web page with panoramic photos on the web, please take a look at http://www.pixaround.com
to download the free software known as PixMaker to Snap, Stitch, Publish! where you can tour your webpage at 360 degree. My Goodness! I was surprised and impressed when I downloaded and used this software.
I'm going to create a cool site for my photo-journalism project on Singapore using this software. Don't worry I will give all of you my webpage address to check it out.
Calling all photographers and fanatic travellers!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary for May
- 2 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 3 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 4 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 5 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 6 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 7 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 8 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 9 South Korea 5 days
- 10 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 11 Thai island escape
- 12 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 13 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 14 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 15 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 16 Phuket Hotel
- 17 General question
- 18 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 19 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 20 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 23 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 24 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 25 Delving into Kyushu, plus Osaka, Kyoto, Kurashiki, and Tokyo