I just got back to Switzerland after a long holiday in Singapore with my fellow collegemates. Singapore is such a beautiful multi-racial country with friendly citizens. Howwww!! For those who are interested in visiting Singapore, you should take a look at this website at http://www.snapsingapore.com where it gives you a magnificent 360 degree Web page.
For travellers and photographers who are interested in publishing their 360 degree Web page with panoramic photos on the web, please take a look at http://www.pixaround.com
to download the free software known as PixMaker to Snap, Stitch, Publish! where you can tour your webpage at 360 degree. My Goodness! I was surprised and impressed when I downloaded and used this software.
I'm going to create a cool site for my photo-journalism project on Singapore using this software. Don't worry I will give all of you my webpage address to check it out.
Calling all photographers and fanatic travellers!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 3 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 4 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 5 My SEA trip - photos update
- 6 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 7 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 8 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 9 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 10 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 11 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 12 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 13 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 14 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 15 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 16 Advice needed for April itinerary and rail pass
- 17 visiting Edu castle on 1/2/15
- 18 Are teens dressed in costumes in Harajuku on days other than Sunday?
- 19 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 20 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 21 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 22 Ao Nang-Phi Phi and Phi Phi-Phuket
- 23 RTP Spokesman: Tourists DO NOT Need To Carry Passports
- 24 vietnam and laos
- 25 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips