I just got back to Switzerland after a long holiday in Singapore with my fellow collegemates. Singapore is such a beautiful multi-racial country with friendly citizens. Howwww!! For those who are interested in visiting Singapore, you should take a look at this website at http://www.snapsingapore.com where it gives you a magnificent 360 degree Web page.
For travellers and photographers who are interested in publishing their 360 degree Web page with panoramic photos on the web, please take a look at http://www.pixaround.com
to download the free software known as PixMaker to Snap, Stitch, Publish! where you can tour your webpage at 360 degree. My Goodness! I was surprised and impressed when I downloaded and used this software.
I'm going to create a cool site for my photo-journalism project on Singapore using this software. Don't worry I will give all of you my webpage address to check it out.
Calling all photographers and fanatic travellers!!
- 1 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 2 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 3 Magical India
- 4 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 5 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 6 South East Asia
- 7 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 8 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 9 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 10 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 11 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 12 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 13 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 14 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 15 Indian Visa
- 16 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 17 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 18 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 19 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 20 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 21 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 22 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 23 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 24 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 25 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"