I just got back to Switzerland after a long holiday in Singapore with my fellow collegemates. Singapore is such a beautiful multi-racial country with friendly citizens. Howwww!! For those who are interested in visiting Singapore, you should take a look at this website at http://www.snapsingapore.com where it gives you a magnificent 360 degree Web page.
For travellers and photographers who are interested in publishing their 360 degree Web page with panoramic photos on the web, please take a look at http://www.pixaround.com
to download the free software known as PixMaker to Snap, Stitch, Publish! where you can tour your webpage at 360 degree. My Goodness! I was surprised and impressed when I downloaded and used this software.
I'm going to create a cool site for my photo-journalism project on Singapore using this software. Don't worry I will give all of you my webpage address to check it out.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 2 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 3 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 4 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 5 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 6 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 7 Is this crazy?
- 8 Dollar traveller cheques
- 9 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 10 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 11 India help with where to go
- 12 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 13 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 14 Hoi An in December?
- 15 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 16 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 17 Halong Bay cruise
- 18 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 19 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 20 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 21 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 22 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 23 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 24 In Seoul for one day
- 25 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!