I just got back to Switzerland after a long holiday in Singapore with my fellow collegemates. Singapore is such a beautiful multi-racial country with friendly citizens. Howwww!! For those who are interested in visiting Singapore, you should take a look at this website at http://www.snapsingapore.com where it gives you a magnificent 360 degree Web page.
For travellers and photographers who are interested in publishing their 360 degree Web page with panoramic photos on the web, please take a look at http://www.pixaround.com
to download the free software known as PixMaker to Snap, Stitch, Publish! where you can tour your webpage at 360 degree. My Goodness! I was surprised and impressed when I downloaded and used this software.
I'm going to create a cool site for my photo-journalism project on Singapore using this software. Don't worry I will give all of you my webpage address to check it out.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 2 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 3 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 4 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 5 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 6 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 7 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 8 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 9 Phuket
- 10 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 11 Japan: ATM Machines
- 12 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 13 Don't forget the wellies...
- 14 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 15 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 16 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 17 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 18 Vientiane and ??
- 19 Air Asia now fly to Luang Prabang
- 20 A great trip in India
- 21 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 22 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 23 How to do this
- 24 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 25 China 31 days Itinerary - Need your advice