I just got back to Switzerland after a long holiday in Singapore with my fellow collegemates. Singapore is such a beautiful multi-racial country with friendly citizens. Howwww!! For those who are interested in visiting Singapore, you should take a look at this website at http://www.snapsingapore.com where it gives you a magnificent 360 degree Web page.
For travellers and photographers who are interested in publishing their 360 degree Web page with panoramic photos on the web, please take a look at http://www.pixaround.com
to download the free software known as PixMaker to Snap, Stitch, Publish! where you can tour your webpage at 360 degree. My Goodness! I was surprised and impressed when I downloaded and used this software.
I'm going to create a cool site for my photo-journalism project on Singapore using this software. Don't worry I will give all of you my webpage address to check it out.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 서울안마つ『010.4373.1910』『강남안마1위』
- 2 선릉안마유명한곳つ［010 4373 1910］『역삼안마1위』
- 3 선릉안마좋은곳つ［010 4373 1910］『역삼안마1위』
- 4 Bali - What to do?
- 5 free walking tours in hanoi
- 6 Road Scholar tour in China
- 7 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 8 China in July
- 9 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 10 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 11 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 14 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 15 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 16 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 17 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 18 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 19 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 20 Being customs
- 21 Itinerary feedback please
- 22 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 23 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 24 Tips in Myanmar
- 25 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?