I just got back to Switzerland after a long holiday in Singapore with my fellow collegemates. Singapore is such a beautiful multi-racial country with friendly citizens. Howwww!! For those who are interested in visiting Singapore, you should take a look at this website at http://www.snapsingapore.com where it gives you a magnificent 360 degree Web page.
For travellers and photographers who are interested in publishing their 360 degree Web page with panoramic photos on the web, please take a look at http://www.pixaround.com
to download the free software known as PixMaker to Snap, Stitch, Publish! where you can tour your webpage at 360 degree. My Goodness! I was surprised and impressed when I downloaded and used this software.
I'm going to create a cool site for my photo-journalism project on Singapore using this software. Don't worry I will give all of you my webpage address to check it out.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Model Russian Escorts Girls in Delhi and Sexy Escorts girls o95829-o4621
- 2 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 3 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 4 http://supplementranking.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturize/
- 5 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 6 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 7 Cambodia weather
- 8 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 9 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 10 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 11 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 12 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 13 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 14 Month long SE Asia trip
- 15 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 16 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 17 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 18 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 19 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 20 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 21 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 22 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 23 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 24 Amakusa island help
- 25 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove