We are a couple in our late 40's planning a 10-12 night trip to Boracay February 2015. We are frequent travelers to both Koh Samui & Phuket, Thailand. The choices on Boracay are overwhelming... We are very interested in receiving recommendations for 3.5 - 4 star beachfront accommodations. Modern air conditioned room/good breakfast/restaurant/bar are important. Smaller/"Boutique Style" hotels are good. Ideally, we'd like to be on a good swimming beach and pay up to $150.00 USD per night.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 2 Toddler twin travel in India
- 3 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 4 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 5 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 6 Japan Itinerary
- 7 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 8 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 9 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 10 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 11 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 12 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 13 Amakusa island help
- 14 Japan Trip Delayed
- 15 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 16 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 17 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 18 Month long SE Asia trip
- 19 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 20 Cambodia weather
- 21 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 22 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 23 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 24 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 25 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose