We are a couple in our late 40's planning a 10-12 night trip to Boracay February 2015. We are frequent travelers to both Koh Samui & Phuket, Thailand. The choices on Boracay are overwhelming... We are very interested in receiving recommendations for 3.5 - 4 star beachfront accommodations. Modern air conditioned room/good breakfast/restaurant/bar are important. Smaller/"Boutique Style" hotels are good. Ideally, we'd like to be on a good swimming beach and pay up to $150.00 USD per night.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 9 days in Bali
- 2 dog transport
- 3 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/maxtropin/
- 4 Best Hotels in Agra, India
- 5 Best Hotels in Agra, India
- 6 Woodblock prints in Tokyo
- 7 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 8 Travel to India in May?
- 9 READ MORE== http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/testorx/
- 10 Bus service in Nepal
- 11 4.5 days in Singapore
- 12 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 13 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 14 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 15 Italy from an Asian base
- 16 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 17 Advice for a newbie!
- 18 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 19 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 20 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 21 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 22 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 23 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 24 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 25 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses