We are a couple in our late 40's planning a 10-12 night trip to Boracay February 2015. We are frequent travelers to both Koh Samui & Phuket, Thailand. The choices on Boracay are overwhelming... We are very interested in receiving recommendations for 3.5 - 4 star beachfront accommodations. Modern air conditioned room/good breakfast/restaurant/bar are important. Smaller/"Boutique Style" hotels are good. Ideally, we'd like to be on a good swimming beach and pay up to $150.00 USD per night.
Calling all Boracay experts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 2 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 3 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 4 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 7 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 8 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 9 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 10 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 11 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 12 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 13 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 14 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 15 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 16 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 17 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 18 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 19 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 20 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 21 Kashmir today
- 22 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 23 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 24 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 25 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.