Is it possible to travel by a ferry service between Daman and Diu? Would it be safe toask fishermen to ferry across? How much would it cost? Places to stay, things to do in Daman and Diu.
any advice, thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 2 4.5 days in Singapore
- 3 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 4 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 5 bombay shopping
- 6 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 7 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 8 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 9 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 10 Hakone question
- 11 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 12 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 13 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 14 Advise on visting Hokkaido to photograph cranes
- 15 Question about travel to Mae Sot
- 16 Oh dear. Japan's 7-11 cash machines have just been robbed.
- 17 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 18 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 19 Phillipines with two young children in December
- 20 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 21 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 22 Hong Kong early June
- 23 India Mother-Son 1st Time HELP
- 24 Transportation from Narita airport to the Marriott
- 25 Penang and Langkawi