Does anyone have any experience--good or bad--with the "giant wood" shops in Ubud? We are considering purchasing a slab for a table or headboard and having it shipped and would appreciate any recs. Thank you!
Buying wood slab in Ubud
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan night bus
- 2 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 3 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 4 Living in Singapore Questions
- 5 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 6 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 7 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 8 April in Bangkok, again!
- 9 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 10 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 11 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 12 Problems at 12,000'
- 13 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 14 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 15 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 16 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 17 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 18 Which Putu in Bali????
- 19 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 20 Japan, japan
- 21 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 22 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 23 Hong Kong restaurants
- 24 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 25 India for 2 weeks in December/January