Does anyone know of a reliable website or travel agent for buying train tickets from outside of Thailand. I tried www.thailandtrainticket.com as recommended by seat61.com but that was flagged up by google as an unsafe site. Thaifocus.com charges extortionate fares. Any thoughts? I am keen to book prior to arrival as it will be in the busy period and I want to get a1st Class if possible.
Buying train tickets
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 2 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 3 Amphawa Floating Market
- 4 Currency in South Korea
- 5 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 6 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 7 Krabi island tours
- 8 6 full days in Yagoon
- 9 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 10 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 11 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 12 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 13 Malaysian honeymoon
- 14 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 15 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 16 Myanmar itinerary help
- 17 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 18 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 19 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 20 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 21 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 22 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 23 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 24 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 25 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?