On my way back from Burma I'll be stopping in Singapore. Any chance that this is a destination where I can get good quality gems at a lower price than in the US? If so, where? I know Thailand is probably the best place, but I won't be going there on this trip.
Buying Gems in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Favorite travel apps?
- 2 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 3 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 4 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 5 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 6 Destination Bangkok, again
- 7 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 8 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 9 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 10 Foreign currency
- 11 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 12 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 13 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 14 Honeymoon In sept
- 15 Vietnam October 2014
- 16 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 17 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 18 Indonesian visa update
- 19 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 20 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 21 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 22 where can i find replica handbags
- 23 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 24 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 25 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?