I've heard that eye glasses are cheap and of high quality in Singapore - has anyone any experience of this? Any information on price and how long it takes for them to be made would be appreciated.
Buying eye glasses in Singapore
- 1 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 2 Cell Phones in India
- 3 India, What Can I Say!
- 4 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 5 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 8 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 9 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 10 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 11 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 12 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 13 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 14 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 15 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 16 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 17 Wildlife Tour of India
- 18 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 19 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 20 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 21 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 22 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 23 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 24 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 25 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore