I do road cycling and I am going to Bangkok in a few days.
I want to get myself some less expensive cycling bibs, jerseys, gloves, leg/arm/feet warmers. Perhaps even some glasses.
I am not looking for some branded products, but would like to get some good pieces for around 20 USD per jersey + bib.
Is there a place you would recommend me to go? How can i find it?
Thanks a lot for your help and with kind regards,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 NORTON SECURITY 24*7
- 2 Mount Koya
- 3 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 4 Sometahing is wrong
- 5 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 6 Idiotic time zone question
- 7 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 Twin rooms in Japan
- 10 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 11 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 sri lanka- tips required
- 14 base bangkok or manilla
- 15 Christmas in the Alps
- 16 Change my Itinerary?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week