I am finally making the transition from my old point-and-shoot camera, to a semi-professional DSLR style camera. I have been travelling a lot and I would like to get a nice camera that takes really good quality photos with a big zoom My point-and-shoot camera and phone camera are no longer adequate. I have found some very good deals online here in the U.S. for Nikon, Cannon and Fuji cameras (Amazon). I will visiting Tokyo for the first time later this year. Based on my research, it looks like Akihabara in Tokyo is an area filled with electronics stores. I am wondering whether I should just wait and purchase a nice camera in Tokyo. Will I get a better deal (accounting for dollar to yen exchange rate) and better quality camera in Tokyo? Will there be cameras in English that function well back in the U.S?
Will I be able to find other innovative electronics in Tokyo that I could bring back?
Any advice or suggestions will be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Buying Cameras and Other Electronics in Tokyo?
- 1 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 2 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 3 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 6 South East Asia
- 7 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 8 Indian Visa
- 9 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 10 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 13 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 14 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 15 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 16 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 17 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 18 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 19 Magical India
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 22 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 23 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 24 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 25 Don't use World Expeditions