Need some advice. Following a few days in Hua Hin & Cambodia,I'm doing a business trip - Singapore - Dublin - Edinburgh - London - Hong Kong - Sydney
Two days after I get back, we are throwing a Bollywood party for my best friend. I need to buy a Sari. I would think that Little India in Sg would be the best place to buy a sari but I'm flying Ryanair Dublin - Edinburgh & have weight restrictions. Is there anywhere in Kong Kong that would be equivalent to Little India? I'm tall and plus size.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 2 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 3 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 4 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 5 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 6 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 7 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 8 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 9 Hoi An in December?
- 10 Bali airport transportation
- 11 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 12 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 13 Passport for Indonesia
- 14 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 15 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 16 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 17 Is this crazy?
- 18 Dollar traveller cheques
- 19 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 20 India help with where to go
- 21 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 22 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 23 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 24 Halong Bay cruise
- 25 How to plan our itinerary in Japan