Need some advice. Following a few days in Hua Hin & Cambodia,I'm doing a business trip - Singapore - Dublin - Edinburgh - London - Hong Kong - Sydney
Two days after I get back, we are throwing a Bollywood party for my best friend. I need to buy a Sari. I would think that Little India in Sg would be the best place to buy a sari but I'm flying Ryanair Dublin - Edinburgh & have weight restrictions. Is there anywhere in Kong Kong that would be equivalent to Little India? I'm tall and plus size.
Buying a Sari - Singapore or Hong Kong?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 2 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 3 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 4 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 5 Photos from India!
- 6 Great Wall hike
- 7 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 8 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 9 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 10 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 11 Six days in Hong Kong
- 12 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 13 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 14 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 15 Storing photos while traveling
- 16 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 17 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 18 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 19 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 20 BANGKOK HOTELS
- 21 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 22 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 23 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 24 where is this place in macao?
- 25 3 Week Thailand Itinerary Help!