Need some advice. Following a few days in Hua Hin & Cambodia,I'm doing a business trip - Singapore - Dublin - Edinburgh - London - Hong Kong - Sydney
Two days after I get back, we are throwing a Bollywood party for my best friend. I need to buy a Sari. I would think that Little India in Sg would be the best place to buy a sari but I'm flying Ryanair Dublin - Edinburgh & have weight restrictions. Is there anywhere in Kong Kong that would be equivalent to Little India? I'm tall and plus size.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 2 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 3 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 4 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 5 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 6 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 7 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 8 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 9 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 10 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 11 India Trip Report
- 12 A great trip in India
- 13 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 14 7.5 days in India
- 15 Traveling with Diabetes type 2 in India
- 16 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 17 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 18 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 19 Phuket
- 20 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 21 Japan: ATM Machines
- 22 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 23 Don't forget the wellies...
- 24 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 25 Family Japan Trip August 2016