I've been reading all about how it is better to make domestic travel plans in Vietnam as opposed to overseas, because of better prices, more options, bargaining power, etc. However, I am landing at midnight, and the very next night, I'd like to get on an overnight train (soft A/C sleeper car) to Hue. I don't think I should wait to book sleeper cars on the same day. Has anyone booked domestic train travel in advance, in North America or on any website, and what was your experience? I know it will be more expensive, but I want to guarantee a bed on this particular overnight train.
This is for the end of June.
Buy overnight HCMC - Hue train tickets before trip departure (in U.S.)
- 1 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 2 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 3 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 4 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 5 India, What Can I Say!
- 6 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 7 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 8 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 9 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 10 Wildlife Tour of India
- 11 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 12 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 13 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 14 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 15 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 16 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 17 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 18 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 19 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 20 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 21 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 22 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 23 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 24 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?
- 25 Pushpesh Baid wants suggestions for south India trip