I am not sure if it makes sense for me to buy the Japan Rail pass...here is the travel requirement on trains.
Travel within Tokyo and Kyoto cities
Tokyo to Nikko and back
Travel Tokyo to Kyoto - on the Nozomi train which is not covered by the JR Pass
Kyoto to Nara and back
Kyoto to Mt Koya
Mt Koya to Osaka airport
Will having a JR pass make it convenient and cheaper or no point getting one?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 2 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 3 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 4 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 5 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 6 India Tour Companies
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 9 Laos planning.
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 12 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 15 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 18 Japan - costs
- 19 Japan for Foodies
- 20 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 21 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 22 Japan Rail Pass
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 25 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018