I am not sure if it makes sense for me to buy the Japan Rail pass...here is the travel requirement on trains.
Travel within Tokyo and Kyoto cities
Tokyo to Nikko and back
Travel Tokyo to Kyoto - on the Nozomi train which is not covered by the JR Pass
Kyoto to Nara and back
Kyoto to Mt Koya
Mt Koya to Osaka airport
Will having a JR pass make it convenient and cheaper or no point getting one?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 무료손오공 ≪접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 2 무료신천지 ※연결 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 3 14 days in Myanmar
- 4 알라딘 릴게임 ☞◇접 속 : pts13.컴 ☞◇
- 5 무료황금성 ▼ 접속 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 6 "necessities" for India
- 7 Short trip to Myanmar
- 8 ATMs in Japan
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 11 Changing planes at Dubai
- 12 50th Anniversary trip
- 13 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 14 Four Best Sakura Sightseeing Places in Tokyo
- 15 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 16 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 17 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 18 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 19 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 20 Mandalay questions
- 21 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 22 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 23 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 24 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 25 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia