I am not sure if it makes sense for me to buy the Japan Rail pass...here is the travel requirement on trains.
Travel within Tokyo and Kyoto cities
Tokyo to Nikko and back
Travel Tokyo to Kyoto - on the Nozomi train which is not covered by the JR Pass
Kyoto to Nara and back
Kyoto to Mt Koya
Mt Koya to Osaka airport
Will having a JR pass make it convenient and cheaper or no point getting one?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://greencoffeesupremecleanseidea.com/x-ripped-and-t-complex/
- 2 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 3 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 4 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 5 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 6 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 7 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 8 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 9 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 10 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 11 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 12 Hanoi Hotel
- 13 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 14 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 15 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 16 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 17 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 18 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 19 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 20 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 21 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 22 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 23 A great trip in India
- 24 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 25 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo