If you are interested I have just put a video up entitled "The Significance of Butterflies in Chinese Culture" which uses photographs and images to illustrate how many Chinese think of butterflies and their role in the culture. You can see it at:
Any errors are of course mine! Hope you find it useful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4tips.com/skincare-panama/
- 2 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 3 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 4 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 5 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 6 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 7 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 8 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 9 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 10 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 11 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 Hong Kong
- 13 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 14 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 15 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 16 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 17 Something about... Malaysia
- 18 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 19 Budget Servied Apt
- 20 Terracotta Warriors
- 21 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 22 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 23 hiking japan sept
- 24 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 25 Japan - itinerary help needed!