If you are interested I have just put a video up entitled "The Significance of Butterflies in Chinese Culture" which uses photographs and images to illustrate how many Chinese think of butterflies and their role in the culture. You can see it at:
Any errors are of course mine! Hope you find it useful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 베트남카지노♥◆ ═▶♞ PPY827.CoM ♞◀═♥◆ 베트남카지노
- 2 9 days in Bali
- 3 http://crazybulkshop.com/
- 4 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 5 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 6 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 7 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 8 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 9 Italy from an Asian base
- 10 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 11 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 12 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 13 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 14 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 15 Activation of JR Pass
- 16 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 17 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 18 My new 10 year china visa
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 20 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 21 Layover in Hong Kong
- 22 Trip to Thailand - advice
- 23 5 weeks in Japan - Autumn 2011 Trip Report
- 24 2 weeks in Java
- 25 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice