If you are interested I have just put a video up entitled "The Significance of Butterflies in Chinese Culture" which uses photographs and images to illustrate how many Chinese think of butterflies and their role in the culture. You can see it at:
Any errors are of course mine! Hope you find it useful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthguidenow.com/vderma/
- 2 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 3 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 4 릴게임야마토 ▣☆접 속 : pts11.컴 ▣☆
- 5 백격온라인게임 ■■접_속: pts11.컴 ■■
- 6 알라딘릴게임 ◎♧홈 피 = pts11.컴 ◎♧
- 7 시즌온라인릴게임 ☞◇접 속 : pts11.컴 ☞◇
- 8 시톰릴게임 ◐☆주_소= pts11.컴 ◐☆
- 9 피망포커 ◎♧홈 피 = pts11.컴 ◎♧
- 10 세븐포커바둑이 ☞◇접 속 : pts11.컴 ☞◇
- 11 온라인포커 ▣☆접 속 : pts11.컴 ▣☆
- 12 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 13 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 14 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 15 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 16 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 17 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 18 Kerala trip
- 19 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 20 E Visa for India?
- 21 1-2 months South East Asia
- 22 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 23 Help - India.
- 24 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 25 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu