If you are interested I have just put a video up entitled "The Significance of Butterflies in Chinese Culture" which uses photographs and images to illustrate how many Chinese think of butterflies and their role in the culture. You can see it at:
Any errors are of course mine! Hope you find it useful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 2 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 3 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 4 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 5 Bali airport transportation
- 6 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 7 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 10 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 11 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 12 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 13 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 14 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 15 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 16 Passport for Indonesia
- 17 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 18 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 19 Is this crazy?
- 20 Dollar traveller cheques
- 21 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 22 India help with where to go
- 23 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 24 Hoi An in December?
- 25 Getting to Hoi An from Hue