If you are interested I have just put a video up entitled "The Significance of Butterflies in Chinese Culture" which uses photographs and images to illustrate how many Chinese think of butterflies and their role in the culture. You can see it at:
Any errors are of course mine! Hope you find it useful.
Butterflies in China
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Malaysian honeymoon
- 2 Places to buy Malaysian fine crafts
- 3 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 6 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 7 Introducing Con Dao Islands
- 8 Myanmar itinerary help
- 9 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 10 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 11 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 12 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 13 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 14 Krabi island tours
- 15 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 16 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 17 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 18 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 19 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 20 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 21 6 full days in Yagoon
- 22 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 23 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 24 Kyushu rail pass
- 25 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female