I've found a tourist bus on weekends, or bus # 919 from Deshengmen to Yanqing then change to bus # 920 to Lonqing. Have just now read about a bus #919 from Badaling to Guchen, which it says is a short walk from the Gorge. Does anyone have any experience with this, please? If this is so, it seems one could combine Badaling and Longquin in one day - not wanting to walk for miles on the Wall, that is.
Bus to Lonquin Gorge
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 2 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 3 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 4 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 5 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 6 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 7 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 8 Japan Itinerary for May
- 9 Thai island escape
- 10 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 11 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 12 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 13 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 14 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 15 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 16 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 17 South Korea 5 days
- 18 Japan -OAT tour
- 19 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 20 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 21 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 22 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 23 General question
- 24 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 25 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen