We plan to go by bus from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. Is this a good idea, and can anyone you recommend a reputable bus company? Any hotel you would recommend which is not too far from the bus terminal? Then we plan to go by train from KL to Ipoh, and back to Singapore (a night train). Does this sound ok for an elderly couple? Thanks
Bus Singapore - KL
- 1 PALACE ON WHEELS - INDIA
- 2 Kashmir or Nepal
- 3 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 4 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 5 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 6 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 7 Sri Lanka
- 8 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 9 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 10 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 11 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 14 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 15 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 16 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 17 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 18 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 19 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 20 Ipoh
- 21 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 22 Wildlife Tour of India
- 23 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 24 white sand beaches in thailand
- 25 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit