We plan to go by bus from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. Is this a good idea, and can anyone you recommend a reputable bus company? Any hotel you would recommend which is not too far from the bus terminal? Then we plan to go by train from KL to Ipoh, and back to Singapore (a night train). Does this sound ok for an elderly couple? Thanks
Bus Singapore - KL
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan: best time to go?
- 2 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 3 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 6 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 7 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 8 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 9 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 10 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 11 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 12 Magical India
- 13 Visit To Goa
- 14 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 15 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 16 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 17 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 18 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 19 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 20 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 21 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 22 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 23 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 24 South East Asia
- 25 India's Online VISA Application