We plan to go by bus from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. Is this a good idea, and can anyone you recommend a reputable bus company? Any hotel you would recommend which is not too far from the bus terminal? Then we plan to go by train from KL to Ipoh, and back to Singapore (a night train). Does this sound ok for an elderly couple? Thanks
Bus Singapore - KL
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 2 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 3 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 4 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 5 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 6 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 7 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)
- 8 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 9 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 10 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 11 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 12 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 13 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 14 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 15 Myanmar - some questions
- 16 July itinerary in Japan
- 17 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 18 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 19 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 20 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 21 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 22 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 23 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 24 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 25 Phuket and surrounding areas