How does one make sure to find the fast bus from Vientiane to LP? I seem to hear you might accidentally take a local bus that stops a million times and is very slow.
I don't mind stopping in Vang Vien overnight, heard about a french hotel somewhere close to one of the three caves? Any idea its name?
Bus from Vientiane to Luang Prabang
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 4 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 5 5 nights in Japan.
- 6 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 7 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 8 vietnam and laos
- 9 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 10 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 11 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 12 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 13 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 14 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 15 Visa
- 16 Affordable Japan
- 17 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 18 Castle & King
- 19 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 20 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 21 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 22 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 23 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 24 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 25 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much