Seems China's thirst for energy is undermining the sanctions against Burma. Interesting piece regardless of how you view the sanctions:
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Logistics and Transportation
- 2 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 3 Something about... Malaysia
- 4 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 5 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 6 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 8 Budget Servied Apt
- 9 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 10 Terracotta Warriors
- 11 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 12 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 13 hiking japan sept
- 14 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 15 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 16 The best way to My Son
- 17 Japan Itinerary!
- 18 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 19 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 20 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 21 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 22 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 23 Japan rough itinerary
- 24 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 25 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas