Seems China's thirst for energy is undermining the sanctions against Burma. Interesting piece regardless of how you view the sanctions:
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BALI VILLA WANTED
- 2 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 3 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 4 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 5 http://supplementranking.com/exoslim/
- 6 http://www.prohealthguides.com/megadrox/
- 7 Local Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 8 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 9 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 10 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 11 Hanoi Hotel
- 12 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 13 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 14 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 15 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 16 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 17 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 18 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 19 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 20 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 21 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 22 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 23 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 24 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 25 Hakone and Mt Fuji