I'm aware a visit to the Golden Rock is an overnight trip from Yangoon. Is skipping this sight a mistake? I;m debating if I should add two extra days in Burma to visit the Golden Rock.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Idiotic time zone question
- 2 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 3 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 4 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 5 Sometahing is wrong
- 6 Twin rooms in Japan
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 sri lanka- tips required
- 9 base bangkok or manilla
- 10 Christmas in the Alps
- 11 Change my Itinerary?
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 14 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 15 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 16 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 17 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 18 Impressions of India
- 19 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 20 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 21 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 22 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 23 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 24 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 25 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?