I am planning to go to Burma in February. I would like to visit Sankar lake instead of Inle lake.
Does anay one know if it if possible to get to Loikaw from Yangon and then sleep in the village of Sankar ? I can't find out if Loikaw is open to foreigners and if staying overnight in Sankar is allowed.
Otherwise is it possible to get to Pekon (on the South West bank of Sankar lake) from Aungban (by train), then take a boat to Nampan, then walk to Takku ?
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 스위피 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 토토총판 모집 【 'ka kao: dnj 2016'ξ'텔레그램 : speed 2017' 】
- 3 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 4 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 5 Alternative to Koyasan
- 6 스위피 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 7 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 10 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 11 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 12 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 13 Tokyo hotel help
- 14 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 15 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 16 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 17 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 18 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 19 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 20 Impressions of India
- 21 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 24 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 25 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur