I am planning to go to Burma in February. I would like to visit Sankar lake instead of Inle lake.
Does anay one know if it if possible to get to Loikaw from Yangon and then sleep in the village of Sankar ? I can't find out if Loikaw is open to foreigners and if staying overnight in Sankar is allowed.
Otherwise is it possible to get to Pekon (on the South West bank of Sankar lake) from Aungban (by train), then take a boat to Nampan, then walk to Takku ?
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Change the concept, strengthen management
- 2 sales of flooring enterprises
- 3 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 4 Rishikesh, India
- 5 India in March and April??
- 6 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 7 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 8 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 9 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 10 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 11 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 12 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 13 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 14 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 15 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 16 Japan- National Holiday
- 17 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 18 Passport
- 19 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 20 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 21 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 22 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 23 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 24 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 25 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16