People keep saying about Burma, "See it before it's gone." There's no way Burma's essence will be lost in the next decades, just as Vietnam hasn't lost its culture. We have spent months every year in Vietnam since the end of the war, it's one of the best countries in Asia, and Burma will be likewise.
Burma is lovely, no need to hurry, you won't miss out
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 We Did It Our Way--an Unusual 6 Weeks in India & Nepal (long)
- 2 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 3 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 4 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 7 Hong Kong Airport Transfer
- 8 Hanoi driver wanted
- 9 Budget Restaurants in Varkala
- 10 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 11 MYANMAR- LONELY BIKER LOOKS FOR OTHERS TRAVELLING THERE HALF JANUARY 2015
- 12 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 13 Suggestion for travel memories
- 14 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 15 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 16 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 17 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 18 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 19 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 20 Missing Air Asia flight
- 21 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 22 5 nights in Japan.
- 23 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 24 2nd location on the beach
- 25 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka