People keep saying about Burma, "See it before it's gone." There's no way Burma's essence will be lost in the next decades, just as Vietnam hasn't lost its culture. We have spent months every year in Vietnam since the end of the war, it's one of the best countries in Asia, and Burma will be likewise.
Burma is lovely, no need to hurry, you won't miss out
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mae Hong Son Loop in three days? Or four?
- 2 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 3 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 4 Hong Kong Winter Weather
- 5 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 6 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 7 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 8 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 9 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 10 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 11 Hotels reasonable priced near the Four Seasons
- 12 beaches in Thailand
- 13 Krabi island tours
- 14 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 15 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 16 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 17 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 18 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 19 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 20 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 21 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Kyushu rail pass
- 24 6 full days in Yagoon
- 25 Juphal and dunai help needed