People keep saying about Burma, "See it before it's gone." There's no way Burma's essence will be lost in the next decades, just as Vietnam hasn't lost its culture. We have spent months every year in Vietnam since the end of the war, it's one of the best countries in Asia, and Burma will be likewise.
Burma is lovely, no need to hurry, you won't miss out
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 2 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 3 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 4 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 5 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 6 Japan Itinerary for May
- 7 South Korea 5 days
- 8 Japan -OAT tour
- 9 Thai island escape
- 10 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 11 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 12 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 13 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 14 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 15 General question
- 16 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 17 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 18 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 19 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 20 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 21 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 22 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 23 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 24 Phuket Hotel
- 25 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA