People keep saying about Burma, "See it before it's gone." There's no way Burma's essence will be lost in the next decades, just as Vietnam hasn't lost its culture. We have spent months every year in Vietnam since the end of the war, it's one of the best countries in Asia, and Burma will be likewise.
Burma is lovely, no need to hurry, you won't miss out
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 2 Vietnam - Questions
- 3 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 4 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 5 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 6 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 7 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 8 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 9 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 10 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 11 Osaka shopping
- 12 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 13 Takayama ideas in April?
- 14 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 15 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 16 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 17 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 18 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 19 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 20 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 21 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 22 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 23 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 24 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 25 Penang