People keep saying about Burma, "See it before it's gone." There's no way Burma's essence will be lost in the next decades, just as Vietnam hasn't lost its culture. We have spent months every year in Vietnam since the end of the war, it's one of the best countries in Asia, and Burma will be likewise.
Burma is lovely, no need to hurry, you won't miss out
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 2 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 5 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 6 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 7 Need a guide in Burma?
- 8 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 9 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 10 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 11 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 12 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 13 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 14 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 15 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 16 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 17 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 18 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 19 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 20 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 21 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 22 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 23 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 24 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 25 Kashmir today