People keep saying about Burma, "See it before it's gone." There's no way Burma's essence will be lost in the next decades, just as Vietnam hasn't lost its culture. We have spent months every year in Vietnam since the end of the war, it's one of the best countries in Asia, and Burma will be likewise.
Burma is lovely, no need to hurry, you won't miss out
View all Asia activity »
- 1 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 2 April in the Mekong Delta
- 3 India Visa application form question regarding retired applicant
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 6 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 7 Interesting WSJ Article re: Japanese Aversions to Perfumes
- 8 introduce myself
- 9 independent travel in India
- 10 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 11 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 12 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 13 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 14 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 15 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 16 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 17 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 18 Magical India
- 19 geisha performance
- 20 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 21 Trip report China
- 22 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 23 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 24 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 25 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants