People keep saying about Burma, "See it before it's gone." There's no way Burma's essence will be lost in the next decades, just as Vietnam hasn't lost its culture. We have spent months every year in Vietnam since the end of the war, it's one of the best countries in Asia, and Burma will be likewise.
Burma is lovely, no need to hurry, you won't miss out
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 2 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 3 Photos from India!
- 4 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 5 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 6 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 7 Things you should bring and not bring before Ha Long trip, Vietnam
- 8 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 9 How to handle cash in Japan
- 10 Great Wall hike
- 11 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 12 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 13 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 14 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 15 Six days in Hong Kong
- 16 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 17 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 18 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 19 Storing photos while traveling
- 20 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 21 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 22 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 23 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 24 BANGKOK HOTELS
- 25 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau