I've been holding my breath over whether the elections in Burma will stand. Given the president's comments, it appears ASSK and the other NLD candidates elected will take office. What an incredible change for the country!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 2 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 3 Cambodia weather
- 4 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 5 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 6 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 7 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 8 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 9 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 10 Month long SE Asia trip
- 11 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 12 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 13 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 14 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 15 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 16 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 17 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 18 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 19 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 20 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 21 Amakusa island help
- 22 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
- 23 Rishikesh, India
- 24 a month in india
- 25 Itinerary Help?!