I've been holding my breath over whether the elections in Burma will stand. Given the president's comments, it appears ASSK and the other NLD candidates elected will take office. What an incredible change for the country!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 2 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 3 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 4 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 5 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 6 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 7 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 8 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 9 Phuket
- 10 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 11 Japan: ATM Machines
- 12 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 13 Don't forget the wellies...
- 14 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 15 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 16 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 17 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 18 Vientiane and ??
- 19 Air Asia now fly to Luang Prabang
- 20 A great trip in India
- 21 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 22 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 23 How to do this
- 24 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 25 China 31 days Itinerary - Need your advice