I've been holding my breath over whether the elections in Burma will stand. Given the president's comments, it appears ASSK and the other NLD candidates elected will take office. What an incredible change for the country!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 2 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 3 Can you bargain tour price?
- 4 How is FREEWHEELING?
- 5 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 6 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma
- 7 DENTAL IMPLANT
- 8 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 9 driver&business assitant&guide in Shanghai
- 10 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 11 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks
- 12 April in Bangkok, again!
- 13 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 14 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 15 Japan night bus
- 16 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 17 Living in Singapore Questions
- 18 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 19 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 20 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 21 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 22 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 23 Problems at 12,000'
- 24 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 25 Sixteen Day in South Korea