I've been holding my breath over whether the elections in Burma will stand. Given the president's comments, it appears ASSK and the other NLD candidates elected will take office. What an incredible change for the country!
- 1 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 2 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 3 where to go in SE Asia
- 4 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 5 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 6 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 7 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 8 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 9 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 10 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 11 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 12 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 13 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 14 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 15 Sri Lanka
- 16 Suggestion for Bali
- 17 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 18 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 19 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 20 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 21 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 22 Hello, Vietnam
- 23 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 24 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 25 Kashmir or Nepal