I've been holding my breath over whether the elections in Burma will stand. Given the president's comments, it appears ASSK and the other NLD candidates elected will take office. What an incredible change for the country!
- 1 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 2 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 3 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 4 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 5 South East Asia
- 6 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 7 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 8 Volunteers needed to help children in Indonesia, Kenya, Thailand
- 9 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 10 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 13 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 14 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 15 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 16 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 17 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 18 Magical India
- 19 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 20 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 21 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 22 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 23 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 24 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 25 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf