Planning a 6 day trip to Burma -mother daughter trip. mother is 60 and daughter 26. Can you help us with your thoughts of must see sights, and how to plan with the least number of small jumper flights within the country. Many thanks in advance. Trip is scheduled tentatively for early november.
Burma awaits us
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India - 2 Days only
- 2 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 3 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 4 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 5 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 6 Malaysian honeymoon
- 7 China with Collette Tours
- 8 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 9 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 10 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 11 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 13 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 15 Beach selection in Thailand
- 16 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 17 Burma river cruise
- 18 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 19 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 My trip report from the Philippines
- 24 Exploring Thailand
- 25 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok