My wife and I will be travelling to Thailand (Bangkok and Phuket) and Cambodia in January. We have already got the bookings covered for Bangkok and Siam Reap, but since we are uncertain of when exactly we are going to be in Phuket and the surrounding islands Koh Phi Phi, Kao Yao we are thinking of finding a hotel or bungalow when we get there. Is it risky to go to Phuket without a booking at this time, and do you have any recommendations on where to stay? We have outgrown the backpacker stage but the hotel / bungalow does'nt have to be 5 stars. WE were really hoping to find a good bungalow on the beach with a relaxed atmosphere (away from the mad parties) but with the basic structure for drinks on the beach dinner etc.
Thanks for any advice and suggestions you can help me with!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 2 thai baht allowance
- 3 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 4 Data Entry Work from home without investment
- 5 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 6 FusionKraft™ Surgical Instruments
- 7 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 8 Japan & WiFi
- 9 Alpha Boost
- 10 Free Local Business Listing Service
- 11 Hong Kong Hotels
- 12 I always recommend it to my friends
- 13 Is this crazy?
- 14 Rockin Booty Diet pills can cause serious
- 15 japan itenirary help
- 16 http://advancedtrimsite.com/shred-maxx-reviews/
- 17 The Must-try Vietnamese Foods
- 18 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 19 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 20 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 21 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 22 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 23 Bali airport transportation
- 24 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 25 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017