My wife and I will be travelling to Thailand (Bangkok and Phuket) and Cambodia in January. We have already got the bookings covered for Bangkok and Siam Reap, but since we are uncertain of when exactly we are going to be in Phuket and the surrounding islands Koh Phi Phi, Kao Yao we are thinking of finding a hotel or bungalow when we get there. Is it risky to go to Phuket without a booking at this time, and do you have any recommendations on where to stay? We have outgrown the backpacker stage but the hotel / bungalow does'nt have to be 5 stars. WE were really hoping to find a good bungalow on the beach with a relaxed atmosphere (away from the mad parties) but with the basic structure for drinks on the beach dinner etc.
Thanks for any advice and suggestions you can help me with!
Bungalows in Phuket and Islands around
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 thai air Discovery pass question
- 2 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 3 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 4 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 5 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 6 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 7 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 8 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 9 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 10 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 11 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 12 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 13 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 14 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 15 10 days in South Korea?
- 16 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 17 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 18 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 19 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 20 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 21 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 22 India at the end of May
- 23 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 24 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 25 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)