My wife and I will be travelling to Thailand (Bangkok and Phuket) and Cambodia in January. We have already got the bookings covered for Bangkok and Siam Reap, but since we are uncertain of when exactly we are going to be in Phuket and the surrounding islands Koh Phi Phi, Kao Yao we are thinking of finding a hotel or bungalow when we get there. Is it risky to go to Phuket without a booking at this time, and do you have any recommendations on where to stay? We have outgrown the backpacker stage but the hotel / bungalow does'nt have to be 5 stars. WE were really hoping to find a good bungalow on the beach with a relaxed atmosphere (away from the mad parties) but with the basic structure for drinks on the beach dinner etc.
Thanks for any advice and suggestions you can help me with!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/primal-growth/
- 2 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 3 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 4 New Years in Japan
- 5 A Victory Day Tour
- 6 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 7 Traffic and Police in India
- 8 India visa for new passport
- 9 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 10 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 11 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 12 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 13 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 14 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 15 Serendipity Srilanka
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 New Thai Visa
- 18 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 19 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 20 Sri Lanka in December
- 21 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 22 january 31 in colombo
- 23 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 24 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 25 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki