My wife and I will be travelling to Thailand (Bangkok and Phuket) and Cambodia in January. We have already got the bookings covered for Bangkok and Siam Reap, but since we are uncertain of when exactly we are going to be in Phuket and the surrounding islands Koh Phi Phi, Kao Yao we are thinking of finding a hotel or bungalow when we get there. Is it risky to go to Phuket without a booking at this time, and do you have any recommendations on where to stay? We have outgrown the backpacker stage but the hotel / bungalow does'nt have to be 5 stars. WE were really hoping to find a good bungalow on the beach with a relaxed atmosphere (away from the mad parties) but with the basic structure for drinks on the beach dinner etc.
Thanks for any advice and suggestions you can help me with!
Bungalows in Phuket and Islands around
- 1 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 2 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 3 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 6 Travel Insurance
- 7 Anyone in Bangkok
- 8 South East Asia
- 9 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 10 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 11 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 12 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 13 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 14 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 15 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 18 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 19 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 20 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 21 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 22 1 week Philippines
- 23 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 24 Japan: best time to go?
- 25 Magical India