My 3 week trip to India in mid-January is now all booked; flights arranged, train tickets about to be purchased, and our visas are on the way back! Now I'm fine-tuning.
I have a fairly busy schedule, and am just re-thinking whether or not to include Bundi. Our itinerary is:
Varanasi - 2 nights
Overnight train - Varanasi to Agra
Agra - 1 night
Jaipur - 2 nights
Bundi - 1 night
Udaipur - 3 nghts
Fort Dhamla - 1 night
Jodhpur - 2 nights
Jaisalmer - 3 nights
Jodhpur - 1 night (flight to Delhi next day)
Delhi - 1 night
So I'm torn -- many people speak about how much they love Bundi, and say one night is enough. It sounds like a wonderful place to be, but is that one night worth it now, with the many places we'll be? I would definitely add it to Jaipur if I dropped Bundi, but can't quite decide. When I posed this question when I first developed my itinerary, most people said to include it - but now, as I look at the busy schedule, I wonder if I should drop it because we are doing so much. On the other hand, it's a smaller, quieter town, and many people have said "it was the highlight of my trip".
Please share your feelings and thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 2 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 3 Family Friendly Penang
- 4 Train trip costs help please
- 5 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 6 Weather forecast
- 7 Vietnam visa
- 8 Bali - What to do?
- 9 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 10 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 11 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 12 Sri Lanka advice
- 13 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 14 Ryokan in Japan
- 15 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 16 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 17 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 18 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 19 Itinerary & airport help
- 20 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 21 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 22 Snapshots From Kerala
- 23 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 24 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 25 Visiting Sri Lanka for the First Time