My 3 week trip to India in mid-January is now all booked; flights arranged, train tickets about to be purchased, and our visas are on the way back! Now I'm fine-tuning.
I have a fairly busy schedule, and am just re-thinking whether or not to include Bundi. Our itinerary is:
Varanasi - 2 nights
Overnight train - Varanasi to Agra
Agra - 1 night
Jaipur - 2 nights
Bundi - 1 night
Udaipur - 3 nghts
Fort Dhamla - 1 night
Jodhpur - 2 nights
Jaisalmer - 3 nights
Jodhpur - 1 night (flight to Delhi next day)
Delhi - 1 night
So I'm torn -- many people speak about how much they love Bundi, and say one night is enough. It sounds like a wonderful place to be, but is that one night worth it now, with the many places we'll be? I would definitely add it to Jaipur if I dropped Bundi, but can't quite decide. When I posed this question when I first developed my itinerary, most people said to include it - but now, as I look at the busy schedule, I wonder if I should drop it because we are doing so much. On the other hand, it's a smaller, quieter town, and many people have said "it was the highlight of my trip".
Please share your feelings and thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 EPSON Installation Contact ☎ 1:800:681:7208 EPSON PRINTER Tec*h Supp0rt
- 2 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 3 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 4 Sim cards and adaptors
- 5 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 6 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 7 How to Celebrate New Year 2016 in Pakistan?
- 8 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 9 India help needed
- 10 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 11 Sri Lanka Visa
- 12 Hoi Ann hotel
- 13 Hotel in Hanoi
- 14 Place to stay Hue
- 15 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 16 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 17 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 18 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 19 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 20 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 21 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 22 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 23 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 24 Trekking outside Sapa
- 25 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann