My 3 week trip to India in mid-January is now all booked; flights arranged, train tickets about to be purchased, and our visas are on the way back! Now I'm fine-tuning.
I have a fairly busy schedule, and am just re-thinking whether or not to include Bundi. Our itinerary is:
Varanasi - 2 nights
Overnight train - Varanasi to Agra
Agra - 1 night
Jaipur - 2 nights
Bundi - 1 night
Udaipur - 3 nghts
Fort Dhamla - 1 night
Jodhpur - 2 nights
Jaisalmer - 3 nights
Jodhpur - 1 night (flight to Delhi next day)
Delhi - 1 night
So I'm torn -- many people speak about how much they love Bundi, and say one night is enough. It sounds like a wonderful place to be, but is that one night worth it now, with the many places we'll be? I would definitely add it to Jaipur if I dropped Bundi, but can't quite decide. When I posed this question when I first developed my itinerary, most people said to include it - but now, as I look at the busy schedule, I wonder if I should drop it because we are doing so much. On the other hand, it's a smaller, quieter town, and many people have said "it was the highlight of my trip".
Please share your feelings and thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 2 Japan rough itinerary
- 3 Silk Road Tour - China
- 4 Vietnam visa debate
- 5 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 6 Vietnam visa
- 7 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 13 India Tour Companies
- 14 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 17 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 18 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 19 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 20 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 21 One night in Osaka
- 22 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 23 Japan - costs
- 24 Japan for Foodies
- 25 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand