My 3 week trip to India in mid-January is now all booked; flights arranged, train tickets about to be purchased, and our visas are on the way back! Now I'm fine-tuning.
I have a fairly busy schedule, and am just re-thinking whether or not to include Bundi. Our itinerary is:
Varanasi - 2 nights
Overnight train - Varanasi to Agra
Agra - 1 night
Jaipur - 2 nights
Bundi - 1 night
Udaipur - 3 nghts
Fort Dhamla - 1 night
Jodhpur - 2 nights
Jaisalmer - 3 nights
Jodhpur - 1 night (flight to Delhi next day)
Delhi - 1 night
So I'm torn -- many people speak about how much they love Bundi, and say one night is enough. It sounds like a wonderful place to be, but is that one night worth it now, with the many places we'll be? I would definitely add it to Jaipur if I dropped Bundi, but can't quite decide. When I posed this question when I first developed my itinerary, most people said to include it - but now, as I look at the busy schedule, I wonder if I should drop it because we are doing so much. On the other hand, it's a smaller, quieter town, and many people have said "it was the highlight of my trip".
Please share your feelings and thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 2 Terracotta Warriors
- 3 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 4 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 5 Japan Itinerary!
- 6 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 7 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 8 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 9 hiking japan sept
- 10 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 11 Japan rough itinerary
- 12 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 13 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 14 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 15 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 17 shanghai for 4 days
- 18 Budget Servied Apt
- 19 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 20 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 22 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 23 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 24 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 25 Something about... Malaysia