I would like to hear people's impression of festivals in Bhutan. In particular, I can change travel plans (with some difficulty and expense) to see the Bunakha Festival end of February (wintry weather, I imagine). Or I can join another group tour end of March - that includes more of the country. Any comments? I guess what I am asking is if the festival is worth the change in plans. I generally enjoy seeing dance, music and tranditional dress although that would only be for one day.
Bunakha Festival Bhutan February 2010
View all Asia activity »
- 1 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 2 Change plans for Thailand in February because of political situation?
- 3 Thursdaysd's South Asian Sojourn
- 4 Macau Trip- Information Needed!
- 5 ...or maybe India?
- 6 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 7 3 countries 3 1/2 weeks
- 8 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 9 which street food tour in Hanoi?
- 10 By Sea -Diu to Daman
- 11 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 12 Medical Evacuation Insurance
- 13 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 14 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 15 SALAY from BAGAN
- 16 Anyone in Bangkok
- 17 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 18 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 19 India Visa
- 20 Bangkok in 3 days?
- 21 1st Time to Japan - 14 Day Itinerary for May - Your Feedback Appreciated!!
- 22 I miss Mongolia
- 23 Vietnam Itineray Please Help
- 24 Vietnam money
- 25 BANGKOK - Where My Travel Luck Ran Out