We are looking around for Budget hotels in Singapore and came across the New 7th Story Hotel located in 229 Rochor Road (says it's located in the heart of the city, next to the famous Bugis Street) It sounds good and is pretty affordable (S72) but we wanted to check if anyone's been there and would recommend it? What did you like/disliek about it? Thanks!
Budget Hotel: 7th Story Hotel good?
- 1 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 2 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 3 Udaipur, India
- 4 Train Fares in Japan
- 5 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 6 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 7 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 8 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 9 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 10 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 11 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 12 independent travel in India
- 13 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 14 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 15 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 16 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 17 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 18 Narita Limousine Bus vs train
- 19 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 20 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 21 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 22 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations
- 23 Bangkok restaurants. Recs for hidden gems in Sukhumvit
- 24 Travel during Golden Week 2013
- 25 Good guide for day in Jakarta?