We are looking around for Budget hotels in Singapore and came across the New 7th Story Hotel located in 229 Rochor Road (says it's located in the heart of the city, next to the famous Bugis Street) It sounds good and is pretty affordable (S72) but we wanted to check if anyone's been there and would recommend it? What did you like/disliek about it? Thanks!
Budget Hotel: 7th Story Hotel good?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 2 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 3 Trip report China
- 4 Looking for affordable travel companies in India!!!!
- 5 Wait time for Vietnam visa on arrival
- 6 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 7 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 8 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 9 Magical India
- 10 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 11 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 12 Burma, Myanmar Visa On Arrival (VOA) Is Available And Is As Easy As ...
- 13 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 14 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 15 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 16 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 17 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 18 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 19 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 20 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 21 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 22 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 23 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 24 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 25 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?