We are looking around for Budget hotels in Singapore and came across the New 7th Story Hotel located in 229 Rochor Road (says it's located in the heart of the city, next to the famous Bugis Street) It sounds good and is pretty affordable (S72) but we wanted to check if anyone's been there and would recommend it? What did you like/disliek about it? Thanks!
Budget Hotel: 7th Story Hotel good?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 3 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 4 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 5 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 6 Currency in South Korea
- 7 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 8 India - 2 Days only
- 9 5 nights - New delhi, Agra, Jaipur - How to plan
- 10 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 11 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 12 Driver in South India
- 13 Places to visit in India in October
- 14 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 15 Kyushu rail pass
- 16 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 17 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 18 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 19 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 20 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 21 6 full days in Yagoon
- 22 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 23 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 24 Amphawa Floating Market
- 25 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.