We are looking around for Budget hotels in Singapore and came across the New 7th Story Hotel located in 229 Rochor Road (says it's located in the heart of the city, next to the famous Bugis Street) It sounds good and is pretty affordable (S72) but we wanted to check if anyone's been there and would recommend it? What did you like/disliek about it? Thanks!
Budget Hotel: 7th Story Hotel good?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 2 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 3 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 4 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 5 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 6 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 7 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 8 Thailand mid-December
- 9 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 10 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 11 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 12 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 13 What I like about Mumbai
- 14 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 15 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 16 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 17 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 18 Indian visa
- 19 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 20 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 21 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 22 One week in Thailand
- 23 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 24 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 25 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara