We are looking around for Budget hotels in Singapore and came across the New 7th Story Hotel located in 229 Rochor Road (says it's located in the heart of the city, next to the famous Bugis Street) It sounds good and is pretty affordable (S72) but we wanted to check if anyone's been there and would recommend it? What did you like/disliek about it? Thanks!
Budget Hotel: 7th Story Hotel good?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 2 Nepal
- 3 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 4 two free days in Beijing
- 5 China in 12 Days
- 6 Japan - spending money?
- 7 April in Bangkok, again!
- 8 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 9 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 10 1st Trip to Bali
- 11 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 12 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 13 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 14 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 15 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 16 water villages, shanghai
- 17 language problem in japan
- 18 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 19 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 20 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 21 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 22 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 23 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 24 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 25 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea