We are a couple visiting Krabi and Phi Phi island from Nov 14 to Nov 19.
Could anyone please suggest some budget accommodations options in these places? We would ideally like to spend around $50 per night but can stretch it to $70 for Phi Phi island (where I've heard the accommodation is on the expensive side).
We are not looking for luxury of any kind, proximity to nice beach is the priority.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BULLGUARD @Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BULLGUARD Tec*h cAre
- 2 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 3 Logistics and Transportation
- 4 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 5 Something about... Malaysia
- 6 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 7 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 8 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 9 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 10 Budget Servied Apt
- 11 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 12 Terracotta Warriors
- 13 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 14 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 15 hiking japan sept
- 16 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 17 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 18 The best way to My Son
- 19 Japan Itinerary!
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 24 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 25 Japan rough itinerary