We are a couple visiting Krabi and Phi Phi island from Nov 14 to Nov 19.
Could anyone please suggest some budget accommodations options in these places? We would ideally like to spend around $50 per night but can stretch it to $70 for Phi Phi island (where I've heard the accommodation is on the expensive side).
We are not looking for luxury of any kind, proximity to nice beach is the priority.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 2 Visa for India
- 3 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 4 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 5 Other than Kyoto?
- 6 Japan itinerary advice
- 7 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 8 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 9 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 10 Trip Report : China
- 11 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 12 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 13 Japan GTG, early April
- 14 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 15 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 16 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 17 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 18 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 19 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 20 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 21 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 22 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 23 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 24 Beijing tours
- 25 Advice needed from Japan train pros