We will be visiting Sri Lanka and will be traveling with my mother. It is her dream to snorkel in the Maldives. We have about three or four nights to visit the Maldives. As we are a couple and will be will be traveling with my mom we want to stay if possible at a hotel that is not totally for honeymooners only but also do not want a family friendly place with facilities for children. Having a great house reef is a high priority due to the time factor and I know for my mom, the ease of snorkeling. I have looked at Angsana Ihuru but would like anyone's thoughts on this hotel or any others that might be nice. We would like it to be more high end but not top luxury. I am trying to make fulfill her bucket list dream and want to make the best choice.
Bucket List Dream - Recommendations?
- 1 where to go in SE Asia
- 2 A Good source for Wholesale Thai Hill Tribe silver and semi precious stones
- 3 4 week honeymoon in India - itinerary help
- 4 post local ads
- 5 Words of narendra modi
- 6 white sand beaches in thailand
- 7 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 8 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 9 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 10 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 11 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 12 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 13 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 14 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 15 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 16 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 17 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 18 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 19 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 20 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 21 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 22 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 23 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 24 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 25 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)