We will be visiting Sri Lanka and will be traveling with my mother. It is her dream to snorkel in the Maldives. We have about three or four nights to visit the Maldives. As we are a couple and will be will be traveling with my mom we want to stay if possible at a hotel that is not totally for honeymooners only but also do not want a family friendly place with facilities for children. Having a great house reef is a high priority due to the time factor and I know for my mom, the ease of snorkeling. I have looked at Angsana Ihuru but would like anyone's thoughts on this hotel or any others that might be nice. We would like it to be more high end but not top luxury. I am trying to make fulfill her bucket list dream and want to make the best choice.
Bucket List Dream - Recommendations?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 2 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 3 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 6 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 7 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 8 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 9 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 10 Anyone in Bangkok
- 11 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 12 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 13 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 14 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 15 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 16 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 17 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 18 Travel Insurance
- 19 South East Asia
- 20 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 21 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 22 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 23 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 24 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 25 Destinations near Hat Yai?