We will be visiting Sri Lanka and will be traveling with my mother. It is her dream to snorkel in the Maldives. We have about three or four nights to visit the Maldives. As we are a couple and will be will be traveling with my mom we want to stay if possible at a hotel that is not totally for honeymooners only but also do not want a family friendly place with facilities for children. Having a great house reef is a high priority due to the time factor and I know for my mom, the ease of snorkeling. I have looked at Angsana Ihuru but would like anyone's thoughts on this hotel or any others that might be nice. We would like it to be more high end but not top luxury. I am trying to make fulfill her bucket list dream and want to make the best choice.
Bucket List Dream - Recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 2 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 3 1st time Japan - solo female
- 4 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 5 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 6 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 7 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 8 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 9 Odyssey unlimited
- 10 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 11 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 12 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 13 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 14 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 15 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 19 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 25 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!