We will be visiting Sri Lanka and will be traveling with my mother. It is her dream to snorkel in the Maldives. We have about three or four nights to visit the Maldives. As we are a couple and will be will be traveling with my mom we want to stay if possible at a hotel that is not totally for honeymooners only but also do not want a family friendly place with facilities for children. Having a great house reef is a high priority due to the time factor and I know for my mom, the ease of snorkeling. I have looked at Angsana Ihuru but would like anyone's thoughts on this hotel or any others that might be nice. We would like it to be more high end but not top luxury. I am trying to make fulfill her bucket list dream and want to make the best choice.
Bucket List Dream - Recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 2 Gate one India/Nepal
- 3 Problems at 12,000'
- 4 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 5 April in Bangkok, again!
- 6 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 7 Which Putu in Bali????
- 8 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 9 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 10 Japan, japan
- 11 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 12 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 13 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 14 Hong Kong restaurants
- 15 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 16 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 17 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 18 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 19 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 20 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 21 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 22 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 23 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 24 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 25 How safe is Delhi/India