We will be visiting Sri Lanka and will be traveling with my mother. It is her dream to snorkel in the Maldives. We have about three or four nights to visit the Maldives. As we are a couple and will be will be traveling with my mom we want to stay if possible at a hotel that is not totally for honeymooners only but also do not want a family friendly place with facilities for children. Having a great house reef is a high priority due to the time factor and I know for my mom, the ease of snorkeling. I have looked at Angsana Ihuru but would like anyone's thoughts on this hotel or any others that might be nice. We would like it to be more high end but not top luxury. I am trying to make fulfill her bucket list dream and want to make the best choice.
Bucket List Dream - Recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 "Copying" Favorite Clothes
- 2 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 3 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 4 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 5 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 6 Can you take luggage on the bullet train, or should the hotel send it on?
- 7 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 8 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 9 Malaysia travel route help!
- 10 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 11 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 12 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 13 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 14 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 15 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 16 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 17 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 18 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 19 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 20 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 21 best dining in Kyoto
- 22 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 23 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 24 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 25 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip