We will be visiting Sri Lanka and will be traveling with my mother. It is her dream to snorkel in the Maldives. We have about three or four nights to visit the Maldives. As we are a couple and will be will be traveling with my mom we want to stay if possible at a hotel that is not totally for honeymooners only but also do not want a family friendly place with facilities for children. Having a great house reef is a high priority due to the time factor and I know for my mom, the ease of snorkeling. I have looked at Angsana Ihuru but would like anyone's thoughts on this hotel or any others that might be nice. We would like it to be more high end but not top luxury. I am trying to make fulfill her bucket list dream and want to make the best choice.
Bucket List Dream - Recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal
- 2 Which Beach in Koh Samui
- 3 Orphanages in Sri Lanka
- 4 border crossing over land Bangkok to Myanmar (Phunaron)
- 5 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 6 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 7 Trip Report - Yunnan Province, China and Mongolia
- 8 China in 12 Days
- 9 Japan Itinerary & Logistics - help, feeling frantic!
- 10 language problem in japan
- 11 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 12 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 13 two free days in Beijing
- 14 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 15 April in Bangkok, again!
- 16 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 17 Japan - spending money?
- 18 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 19 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 20 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 21 1st Trip to Bali
- 22 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 23 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 24 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 25 water villages, shanghai