I am planning to spend a few days in Brunei, and would like to extend the trip to something like 8-9 days. Thinking of Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and/or Java (for Borobodur, which I would really like to see one day). Any recommendation, thoughts about narrowing down the choice? Are there any airline packages available in that area, allowing me to wander around the area for reasonable price?
Brunei and what else?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel Insurance
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 South East Asia
- 4 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 5 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 6 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 7 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 8 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 9 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 10 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 11 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 12 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 13 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 14 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 15 1 week Philippines
- 16 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 17 Japan: best time to go?
- 18 Magical India
- 19 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 20 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 21 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 22 SALAY from BAGAN
- 23 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 24 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 25 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.