I am planning to spend a few days in Brunei, and would like to extend the trip to something like 8-9 days. Thinking of Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and/or Java (for Borobodur, which I would really like to see one day). Any recommendation, thoughts about narrowing down the choice? Are there any airline packages available in that area, allowing me to wander around the area for reasonable price?
Brunei and what else?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 "Copying" Favorite Clothes
- 2 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 3 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 4 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 5 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 6 Can you take luggage on the bullet train, or should the hotel send it on?
- 7 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 8 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 9 Malaysia travel route help!
- 10 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 11 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 12 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 13 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 14 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 15 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 16 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 17 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 18 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 19 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 20 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 21 best dining in Kyoto
- 22 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 23 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 24 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 25 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip