I am planning to spend a few days in Brunei, and would like to extend the trip to something like 8-9 days. Thinking of Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and/or Java (for Borobodur, which I would really like to see one day). Any recommendation, thoughts about narrowing down the choice? Are there any airline packages available in that area, allowing me to wander around the area for reasonable price?
Brunei and what else?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 2 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 3 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 4 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 5 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 6 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 7 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 8 India - 2 Days only
- 9 Malaysian honeymoon
- 10 China with Collette Tours
- 11 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 13 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 15 Beach selection in Thailand
- 16 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 17 Burma river cruise
- 18 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 19 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 My trip report from the Philippines
- 24 Exploring Thailand
- 25 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok