I am planning to spend a few days in Brunei, and would like to extend the trip to something like 8-9 days. Thinking of Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and/or Java (for Borobodur, which I would really like to see one day). Any recommendation, thoughts about narrowing down the choice? Are there any airline packages available in that area, allowing me to wander around the area for reasonable price?
Brunei and what else?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driving in Laos
- 2 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 3 India - 2 Days only
- 4 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 5 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 6 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 7 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 8 Cheapest and safe alternative for individual transportation
- 9 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 10 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 11 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)
- 12 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 13 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 14 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 15 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 16 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 17 Malaysian honeymoon
- 18 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 19 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 20 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 21 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 22 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 23 China with Collette Tours
- 24 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)