I am planning to spend a few days in Brunei, and would like to extend the trip to something like 8-9 days. Thinking of Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and/or Java (for Borobodur, which I would really like to see one day). Any recommendation, thoughts about narrowing down the choice? Are there any airline packages available in that area, allowing me to wander around the area for reasonable price?
Brunei and what else?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel during China national week?
- 2 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 5 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 6 Phuket
- 7 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 8 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 9 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 10 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 11 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 12 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 15 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 16 India, What Can I Say!
- 17 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 18 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 19 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 20 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 21 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 22 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 23 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 24 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 25 Angkor - when to go?