I am planning to spend a few days in Brunei, and would like to extend the trip to something like 8-9 days. Thinking of Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and/or Java (for Borobodur, which I would really like to see one day). Any recommendation, thoughts about narrowing down the choice? Are there any airline packages available in that area, allowing me to wander around the area for reasonable price?
Brunei and what else?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 2 Phuket
- 3 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 4 Destination Bangkok, again
- 5 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 6 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 7 where can i find replica handbags
- 8 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 9 Phones in Asia
- 10 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 11 Japan in December
- 12 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 13 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 14 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 15 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 16 India Add-on
- 17 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 18 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 19 Travel during China national week?
- 20 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 21 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 22 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 23 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 24 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 25 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii