I am planning to spend a few days in Brunei, and would like to extend the trip to something like 8-9 days. Thinking of Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and/or Java (for Borobodur, which I would really like to see one day). Any recommendation, thoughts about narrowing down the choice? Are there any airline packages available in that area, allowing me to wander around the area for reasonable price?
Brunei and what else?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 2 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 3 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 4 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 5 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 6 Travel during China national week?
- 7 Don't use World Expeditions
- 8 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 9 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 10 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 11 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 12 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 13 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 14 3 days in Teheran
- 15 Destination Bangkok, again
- 16 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 17 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 18 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 19 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 20 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 21 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 22 Favorite travel apps?
- 23 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 24 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 25 Foreign currency