I am planning to spend a few days in Brunei, and would like to extend the trip to something like 8-9 days. Thinking of Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and/or Java (for Borobodur, which I would really like to see one day). Any recommendation, thoughts about narrowing down the choice? Are there any airline packages available in that area, allowing me to wander around the area for reasonable price?
Brunei and what else?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 2 Residential Move - The 3 Week Check-list
- 3 Help needed
- 4 Going to Thailand!
- 5 PERFUME OR THU BON RIVER
- 6 Two questions about Thailand
- 7 Airbnb in HK: any info?
- 8 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 9 Bali - January 2015
- 10 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 11 The age-old question: best time allocation in short trip?
- 12 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 13 Stop-over in Seoul
- 14 2 week Japan itinerary
- 15 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 16 Visa Cambodia
- 17 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 18 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 19 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 20 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 21 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 23 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 24 meeting at beijing airport
- 25 One week in Tokyo