In a couple of months time I'll be passing through Brunei on my way to Bangkok and can break the journey there for a few days if I wish. So is it worth it? What's to see or do there? How's the food? Any decent budget accommodation in town or near the beaches? Any nearby jungle attractions? Any recommendations at all will be appreciated.
Brunei - What's to see or do?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 2 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 3 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 4 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 5 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 6 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 7 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 8 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 9 Writers Needed for Japan
- 10 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 11 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 12 17 Day Itinerary
- 13 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 14 Bali Help
- 15 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 16 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 17 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 18 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 19 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 20 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 21 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 22 National Parks - which to choose
- 23 Smoke-Free Restaurants in Kanazawa
- 24 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!
- 25 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka