In a couple of months time I'll be passing through Brunei on my way to Bangkok and can break the journey there for a few days if I wish. So is it worth it? What's to see or do there? How's the food? Any decent budget accommodation in town or near the beaches? Any nearby jungle attractions? Any recommendations at all will be appreciated.
Brunei - What's to see or do?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 2 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 3 Exploring Thailand
- 4 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 5 Japan in December
- 6 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 7 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 10 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 Phuket
- 13 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 14 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 15 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 16 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 17 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 18 Phones in Asia
- 19 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 20 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 21 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 22 India Add-on
- 23 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 24 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 25 Travel during China national week?