In a couple of months time I'll be passing through Brunei on my way to Bangkok and can break the journey there for a few days if I wish. So is it worth it? What's to see or do there? How's the food? Any decent budget accommodation in town or near the beaches? Any nearby jungle attractions? Any recommendations at all will be appreciated.
Brunei - What's to see or do?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 2 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 3 Avoid China Foreign Teacher Job Recruiter Scams With CFTU White Lists...
- 4 Need advice on where to stay in Kyoto - Machiya vs Hotel?
- 5 Malaysia travel route help!
- 6 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 7 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 8 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 9 Travel Insurance
- 10 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 11 July 2008 in India: a slightly odd trip report
- 12 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 13 china beijing expertise education
- 14 best dining in Kyoto
- 15 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 16 6.5 days in Java and Bali
- 17 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 18 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 19 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 20 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 21 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 22 Trip report from Phu Quoc in Vietnam
- 23 India travel agency/tour operator recommendations-OAT? WorldSpree?
- 24 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 25 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka