In a couple of months time I'll be passing through Brunei on my way to Bangkok and can break the journey there for a few days if I wish. So is it worth it? What's to see or do there? How's the food? Any decent budget accommodation in town or near the beaches? Any nearby jungle attractions? Any recommendations at all will be appreciated.
Brunei - What's to see or do?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 2 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 3 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 4 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 5 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 6 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 7 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 8 Kashmir today
- 9 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 10 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 11 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 12 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 13 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 14 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 15 Triple Room in Singapore
- 16 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 17 What I like about Mumbai
- 18 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 19 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 20 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 21 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 22 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 23 6 full days in Yagoon
- 24 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 25 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??