So my best friend and I are going to Thailand for three weeks next month and I had a question concerning bringing medications. I was just wondering if we bring them in our carry on bags or in our checked luggage. We'll be bringing birth control, an antibiotic for travellers diarrhea, and motion sickness relief.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 50th Anniversary trip
- 2 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 3 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 4 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 5 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 6 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 7 14 days in Myanmar
- 8 Changing planes at Dubai
- 9 Indian Food Series
- 10 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 11 "necessities" for India
- 12 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 13 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 14 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 15 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 16 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 17 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 18 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 19 Short trip to Myanmar
- 20 ATMs in Japan
- 21 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 22 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 23 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 24 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 25 Gang rape in India. Again.