So my best friend and I are going to Thailand for three weeks next month and I had a question concerning bringing medications. I was just wondering if we bring them in our carry on bags or in our checked luggage. We'll be bringing birth control, an antibiotic for travellers diarrhea, and motion sickness relief.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India help needed
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 4 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 5 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 6 Sim cards and adaptors
- 7 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 8 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 9 Sri Lanka Visa
- 10 Hoi Ann hotel
- 11 Hotel in Hanoi
- 12 Place to stay Hue
- 13 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 14 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 15 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 16 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 17 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 18 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 19 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 20 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 21 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 22 Trekking outside Sapa
- 23 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 24 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 25 Need help filling out my itinerary