Will I need to buy a special voltage flat iron or curling icon when traveling to China/HK?
Or will the adapters take care of that?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 2 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 3 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 4 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 5 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 6 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 7 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 8 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 9 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 10 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 11 Hoi An in December?
- 12 Bali airport transportation
- 13 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 14 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 15 Passport for Indonesia
- 16 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 17 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 18 Is this crazy?
- 19 Dollar traveller cheques
- 20 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 21 India help with where to go
- 22 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 23 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 24 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 25 Halong Bay cruise