Will I need to buy a special voltage flat iron or curling icon when traveling to China/HK?
Or will the adapters take care of that?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India here we come
- 2 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 3 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 4 a year in burma
- 5 First time to SEA
- 6 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 7 Vaccinations
- 8 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 9 Chengdu and Beijing
- 10 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 11 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 12 Seoul Searching Questions
- 13 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 14 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 15 2 months in Indonesia
- 16 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 17 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 18 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 19 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 20 I miss Mongolia
- 21 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 22 Visa on Arrival
- 23 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 24 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 25 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help