Will I need to buy a special voltage flat iron or curling icon when traveling to China/HK?
Or will the adapters take care of that?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 3 Family Trip to Japan
- 4 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 5 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 6 New Member
- 7 5 weeks in Japan
- 8 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 9 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 10 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 11 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 12 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 13 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 14 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
- 15 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 16 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 17 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 18 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 19 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 20 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 21 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 22 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 23 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 25 India trip report-brief recommendations