Will I need to buy a special voltage flat iron or curling icon when traveling to China/HK?
Or will the adapters take care of that?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotels in Kumamoto and Fukuoka
- 2 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 3 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 4 AMA vs VIKING
- 5 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 6 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 7 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 8 Hotel in Tokyo
- 9 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 10 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 11 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 12 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 13 Incheon Transit Tours
- 14 Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?
- 15 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 16 Tokyo with kids : what an amazing trip!
- 17 Vietnam - September 2015
- 18 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 19 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 20 Burma or Laos.
- 21 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 22 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 23 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 24 Worldspree Thailand or India
- 25 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II