My wife and I plan to take our 3-month-old infant to Singapore. I understand that some of what Americans might consider "social offenses" actually carry criminal penalties. Is it culturally and LEGALLY permitted to discretely breastfeed an infant in public? We're not the "let it all hang out" type, so we're talking about sitting on a park bench or bus seat with a blanket over the shoulder--nothing explicit. Thanks for your advice!
Breastfeeding OK in Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destination Bangkok, again
- 2 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 3 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 4 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 5 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 6 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 7 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 8 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 9 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 10 Indonesian visa update
- 11 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 12 Vietnam October 2014
- 13 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 14 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 15 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 16 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 17 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 18 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 19 3 days in Teheran
- 20 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 21 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 22 Myranmar VISA
- 23 new visa fees for Indonesia as of mid-July, 2014
- 24 slightly... paranoid parent
- 25 Takayama vs. Matsumoto