My wife and I plan to take our 3-month-old infant to Singapore. I understand that some of what Americans might consider "social offenses" actually carry criminal penalties. Is it culturally and LEGALLY permitted to discretely breastfeed an infant in public? We're not the "let it all hang out" type, so we're talking about sitting on a park bench or bus seat with a blanket over the shoulder--nothing explicit. Thanks for your advice!
Breastfeeding OK in Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 2 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 3 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 4 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 5 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 6 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 7 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 8 Penang
- 9 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 10 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip
- 11 India
- 12 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 13 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 14 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 15 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 16 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 17 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 18 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 19 July itinerary in Japan
- 20 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 21 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)
- 22 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 23 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 24 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 25 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi