My wife and I plan to take our 3-month-old infant to Singapore. I understand that some of what Americans might consider "social offenses" actually carry criminal penalties. Is it culturally and LEGALLY permitted to discretely breastfeed an infant in public? We're not the "let it all hang out" type, so we're talking about sitting on a park bench or bus seat with a blanket over the shoulder--nothing explicit. Thanks for your advice!
Breastfeeding OK in Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 2 budgeting for 2 week trip in Beijing, Hong Kong, Guilin, and Chongqing
- 3 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 4 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 5 April in Bangkok, again!
- 6 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 7 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 8 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 9 Problems at 12,000'
- 10 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 11 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 12 Which Putu in Bali????
- 13 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 14 Japan, japan
- 15 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 16 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 17 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 18 Hong Kong restaurants
- 19 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 20 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 21 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 22 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 23 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 24 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 25 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.