We will be staying at The Elizabeth, which if I understand correctly is just off Orchard Rd. We will be there in July (husband's conference, 4 yr old daughter and I get to play). We would like to minimize eating in the hotel. What sort of breakfast options are nearby? Any cafés or food experiences we shouldn't miss?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 2 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 3 릴게임야마토 ▣☆접 속 : pts11.컴 ▣☆
- 4 백격온라인게임 ■■접_속: pts11.컴 ■■
- 5 알라딘릴게임 ◎♧홈 피 = pts11.컴 ◎♧
- 6 시즌온라인릴게임 ☞◇접 속 : pts11.컴 ☞◇
- 7 시톰릴게임 ◐☆주_소= pts11.컴 ◐☆
- 8 피망포커 ◎♧홈 피 = pts11.컴 ◎♧
- 9 세븐포커바둑이 ☞◇접 속 : pts11.컴 ☞◇
- 10 온라인포커 ▣☆접 속 : pts11.컴 ▣☆
- 11 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 12 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 13 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 14 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 15 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 16 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 17 Kerala trip
- 18 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 19 E Visa for India?
- 20 1-2 months South East Asia
- 21 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 22 Help - India.
- 23 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 24 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 25 Halong Bay or Bagan?