We will be staying at The Elizabeth, which if I understand correctly is just off Orchard Rd. We will be there in July (husband's conference, 4 yr old daughter and I get to play). We would like to minimize eating in the hotel. What sort of breakfast options are nearby? Any cafés or food experiences we shouldn't miss?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 2 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 3 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 4 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 5 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 6 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 7 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 8 Honeymoon in Bali
- 9 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 10 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 11 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 12 India E Tourist Visa
- 13 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 14 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 15 New Travelor
- 16 Beautiful location for painting
- 17 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 18 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 19 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 20 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 21 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 22 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 23 Train Travel in Thailand
- 24 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 25 Phillipines - Tour Companies