We will be staying at The Elizabeth, which if I understand correctly is just off Orchard Rd. We will be there in July (husband's conference, 4 yr old daughter and I get to play). We would like to minimize eating in the hotel. What sort of breakfast options are nearby? Any cafés or food experiences we shouldn't miss?
Thanks in advance,
Breakfast options near The Elizabeth Hotel (Orchard Rd)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 2 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 3 Which airport for Tokyo
- 4 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 5 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 6 Where to go?
- 7 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 8 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 9 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 10 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 11 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 12 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 13 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 14 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 15 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 16 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 17 India at the end of May
- 18 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 19 Restaurants in Singapore
- 20 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it
- 21 14 Days in Myanmar over the Holidays
- 22 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 23 Great Wall hike
- 24 Georgia e-visa application
- 25 SE Asia