We will be staying at The Elizabeth, which if I understand correctly is just off Orchard Rd. We will be there in July (husband's conference, 4 yr old daughter and I get to play). We would like to minimize eating in the hotel. What sort of breakfast options are nearby? Any cafés or food experiences we shouldn't miss?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel Chang Mai
- 2 Hotel in Hanoi
- 3 India help needed
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 6 Beach hotel Thailand
- 7 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 8 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 10 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 11 Sim cards and adaptors
- 12 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 13 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 14 Sri Lanka Visa
- 15 Hoi Ann hotel
- 16 Place to stay Hue
- 17 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 18 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 19 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 20 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 21 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 22 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 23 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 24 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 25 Help with SEAsia itinerary