I would like to spend about a week in Borneo (late February/early March). Definitely would like to go to the orangutan center in Sepilok and Turtle Island. Can we go directly to Sepilok from KL, Singapore or Hong Kong? What would be ideal- 3 days/nights in Sepilok, and then 3 nights at the Shangri La in KK? Or the Borneo Rainforest Lodge? I have done some research and KK and it's surrounds seem more interesting to us than Kuching, with the exception of Bako and the caves. How easy is it to get from place to place within Borneo? We do not want to climb Mt. Kinabalu. Any recommendations on how to split up 6-8 nights in Borneo greatly appreciated. This forum has been very helpful so far.
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 2 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 3 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 6 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 7 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 8 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 9 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 10 Anyone in Bangkok
- 11 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 12 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 13 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 14 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 15 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 16 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 17 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 18 Travel Insurance
- 19 South East Asia
- 20 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 21 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 22 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 23 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 24 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 25 Destinations near Hat Yai?