I would like to spend about a week in Borneo (late February/early March). Definitely would like to go to the orangutan center in Sepilok and Turtle Island. Can we go directly to Sepilok from KL, Singapore or Hong Kong? What would be ideal- 3 days/nights in Sepilok, and then 3 nights at the Shangri La in KK? Or the Borneo Rainforest Lodge? I have done some research and KK and it's surrounds seem more interesting to us than Kuching, with the exception of Bako and the caves. How easy is it to get from place to place within Borneo? We do not want to climb Mt. Kinabalu. Any recommendations on how to split up 6-8 nights in Borneo greatly appreciated. This forum has been very helpful so far.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 2 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 3 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 4 Photos from India!
- 5 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 6 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 7 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 8 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 9 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 10 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 11 Myanmar River Cruises
- 12 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 13 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 14 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 15 How to handle cash in Japan
- 16 Great Wall hike
- 17 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 18 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 19 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 20 Six days in Hong Kong
- 21 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 22 Storing photos while traveling
- 23 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 24 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 25 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?