I would like to spend about a week in Borneo (late February/early March). Definitely would like to go to the orangutan center in Sepilok and Turtle Island. Can we go directly to Sepilok from KL, Singapore or Hong Kong? What would be ideal- 3 days/nights in Sepilok, and then 3 nights at the Shangri La in KK? Or the Borneo Rainforest Lodge? I have done some research and KK and it's surrounds seem more interesting to us than Kuching, with the exception of Bako and the caves. How easy is it to get from place to place within Borneo? We do not want to climb Mt. Kinabalu. Any recommendations on how to split up 6-8 nights in Borneo greatly appreciated. This forum has been very helpful so far.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 2 Mae Hong Son Loop in three days? Or four?
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 5 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 6 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 7 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 8 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 9 Hotels reasonable priced near the Four Seasons
- 10 beaches in Thailand
- 11 Krabi island tours
- 12 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 13 Hong Kong Winter Weather
- 14 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 15 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 16 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 17 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 18 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 19 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 20 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 21 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 22 Kyushu rail pass
- 23 6 full days in Yagoon
- 24 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 25 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids