I would like to spend about a week in Borneo (late February/early March). Definitely would like to go to the orangutan center in Sepilok and Turtle Island. Can we go directly to Sepilok from KL, Singapore or Hong Kong? What would be ideal- 3 days/nights in Sepilok, and then 3 nights at the Shangri La in KK? Or the Borneo Rainforest Lodge? I have done some research and KK and it's surrounds seem more interesting to us than Kuching, with the exception of Bako and the caves. How easy is it to get from place to place within Borneo? We do not want to climb Mt. Kinabalu. Any recommendations on how to split up 6-8 nights in Borneo greatly appreciated. This forum has been very helpful so far.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 2 Nepal
- 3 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 4 two free days in Beijing
- 5 China in 12 Days
- 6 Japan - spending money?
- 7 April in Bangkok, again!
- 8 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 9 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 10 1st Trip to Bali
- 11 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 12 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 13 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 14 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 15 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 16 water villages, shanghai
- 17 language problem in japan
- 18 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 19 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 20 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 21 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 22 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 23 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 24 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 25 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea