I'm thinking of taking a trip to Borneo in August 2016 but have heard that fires associated with controversial palm oil farming on the Indonesian side affect air quality on the Malaysian side of Borneo and beyond onto the peninsula. Has anyone experienced this over the summer months as I'm worried that it could impact on internal flights being cancelled.
Thanks for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 2 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 3 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 4 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 5 sri lanka- tips required
- 6 base bangkok or manilla
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 9 Idiotic time zone question
- 10 Christmas in the Alps
- 11 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 12 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 13 Mount Koya
- 14 Sometahing is wrong
- 15 Twin rooms in Japan
- 16 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 17 Change my Itinerary?
- 18 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week