Elderly female, in god health would like to visit Borneo in April. Do you think that this would be ok physically or would the humidity prove to be over-whelming? World traveler for thirty years interested in chimps, proboscus monkeys, birds, culture etc. Also considering Myanmar in November. Which would you choose. Using well-known tour companies.
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 2 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 3 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 4 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 5 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 6 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 7 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 Magical India
- 10 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 11 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 12 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 13 South East Asia
- 14 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 15 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 16 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 17 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 18 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 19 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 20 Indian Visa
- 21 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 22 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 23 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 24 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 25 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?