Just to share my pseudo-trip report on a short trip to Boracay Island, Philippines, which was named #1 Best Overall in Asia in Travel+ Leaisure’s World’s Best Awards 2012.
I say pseudo because DH and I really just spent most of our time lazing on the beach front of the hotel we stayed in, Discovery Shores (ranked #1 Hotel Spa in Asia by the same), so please don't expect much action-filled activities. But I do have a lot of entries (too much, when I think about it! ) about Discovery Shores, so at least those of you who are thinking of staying there can get a good idea what it's like.
Just go to my blog http://thekatzpajamas.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/island-getaway-boracay-philippines/. Feel free to comment there, or here. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.
You can tell I really enjoyed our lazy weekend.
Boracay Island, Philippines
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 April in Bangkok, again!
- 2 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 3 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 4 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 5 Japan night bus
- 6 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 7 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 8 Living in Singapore Questions
- 9 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 10 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 11 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 12 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 13 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 14 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 15 Problems at 12,000'
- 16 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 17 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 18 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 19 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 20 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 21 Which Putu in Bali????
- 22 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 23 Japan, japan
- 24 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 25 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions