Just to share my pseudo-trip report on a short trip to Boracay Island, Philippines, which was named #1 Best Overall in Asia in Travel+ Leaisure’s World’s Best Awards 2012.
I say pseudo because DH and I really just spent most of our time lazing on the beach front of the hotel we stayed in, Discovery Shores (ranked #1 Hotel Spa in Asia by the same), so please don't expect much action-filled activities. But I do have a lot of entries (too much, when I think about it! ) about Discovery Shores, so at least those of you who are thinking of staying there can get a good idea what it's like.
Just go to my blog http://thekatzpajamas.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/island-getaway-boracay-philippines/. Feel free to comment there, or here. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.
You can tell I really enjoyed our lazy weekend.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 2 http://www.usadrugguide.com/true-brilliance/
- 3 travel blog/website? best "models"?
- 4 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 5 Favorite travel apps?
- 6 Impressions of India
- 7 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 8 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 9 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 10 How much Yen?
- 11 Tokyo hotel help
- 12 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 13 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 14 South Korea for Chuseok
- 15 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 16 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 17 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 18 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 19 Bali - What to do?
- 20 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 21 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 22 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 23 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 24 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 25 Private tours in Northern India