Just to share my pseudo-trip report on a short trip to Boracay Island, Philippines, which was named #1 Best Overall in Asia in Travel+ Leaisure’s World’s Best Awards 2012.
I say pseudo because DH and I really just spent most of our time lazing on the beach front of the hotel we stayed in, Discovery Shores (ranked #1 Hotel Spa in Asia by the same), so please don't expect much action-filled activities. But I do have a lot of entries (too much, when I think about it! ) about Discovery Shores, so at least those of you who are thinking of staying there can get a good idea what it's like.
Just go to my blog http://thekatzpajamas.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/island-getaway-boracay-philippines/. Feel free to comment there, or here. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.
You can tell I really enjoyed our lazy weekend.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 2 Laos planning.
- 3 Impressions of India
- 4 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 5 Bye bye SE Asia
- 6 Japan - costs
- 7 Japan for Foodies
- 8 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 9 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 10 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 11 Japan Rail Pass
- 12 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 13 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 14 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 15 Sri Lanka May
- 16 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 17 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 18 Japan rough itinerary
- 19 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 20 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 21 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 24 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 25 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July