Just to share my pseudo-trip report on a short trip to Boracay Island, Philippines, which was named #1 Best Overall in Asia in Travel+ Leaisure’s World’s Best Awards 2012.
I say pseudo because DH and I really just spent most of our time lazing on the beach front of the hotel we stayed in, Discovery Shores (ranked #1 Hotel Spa in Asia by the same), so please don't expect much action-filled activities. But I do have a lot of entries (too much, when I think about it! ) about Discovery Shores, so at least those of you who are thinking of staying there can get a good idea what it's like.
Just go to my blog http://thekatzpajamas.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/island-getaway-boracay-philippines/. Feel free to comment there, or here. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.
You can tell I really enjoyed our lazy weekend.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 3 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 4 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 5 Most Attractive love spell caster +27730811051 in Australua kuwait Qatar
- 6 Money problem when Cruising different countries in Asia
- 7 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 8 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 9 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 10 New Member
- 11 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 12 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 13 Bangkok
- 14 5 weeks in Japan
- 15 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 16 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 17 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 18 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 19 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 21 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 22 Lodge in Borneo
- 23 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 24 China and Japan help
- 25 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014