Just to share my pseudo-trip report on a short trip to Boracay Island, Philippines, which was named #1 Best Overall in Asia in Travel+ Leaisure’s World’s Best Awards 2012.
I say pseudo because DH and I really just spent most of our time lazing on the beach front of the hotel we stayed in, Discovery Shores (ranked #1 Hotel Spa in Asia by the same), so please don't expect much action-filled activities. But I do have a lot of entries (too much, when I think about it! ) about Discovery Shores, so at least those of you who are thinking of staying there can get a good idea what it's like.
Just go to my blog http://thekatzpajamas.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/island-getaway-boracay-philippines/. Feel free to comment there, or here. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.
You can tell I really enjoyed our lazy weekend.
Boracay Island, Philippines
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 2 Solo F Traveller 25yrs 15th August 2014- 11th September 2014
- 3 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 4 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 5 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 6 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 7 Japan and China for 16 days
- 8 Exploring Thailand
- 9 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 10 Looking for affordable yet nice hotel in Beijing, centrally located
- 11 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 12 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 13 Japan in December
- 14 Destination Bangkok, again
- 15 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 16 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 17 Phuket
- 18 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 19 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 20 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 21 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 22 Phones in Asia
- 23 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 24 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 25 Recommended reading about Nepal