Just to share my pseudo-trip report on a short trip to Boracay Island, Philippines, which was named #1 Best Overall in Asia in Travel+ Leaisure’s World’s Best Awards 2012.
I say pseudo because DH and I really just spent most of our time lazing on the beach front of the hotel we stayed in, Discovery Shores (ranked #1 Hotel Spa in Asia by the same), so please don't expect much action-filled activities. But I do have a lot of entries (too much, when I think about it! ) about Discovery Shores, so at least those of you who are thinking of staying there can get a good idea what it's like.
Just go to my blog http://thekatzpajamas.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/island-getaway-boracay-philippines/. Feel free to comment there, or here. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.
You can tell I really enjoyed our lazy weekend.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 2 Air Asia now fly to Luang Prabang
- 3 Vientiane and ??
- 4 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 5 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 6 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 7 A great trip in India
- 8 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 9 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 10 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 11 How to do this
- 12 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 13 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 14 China 31 days Itinerary - Need your advice
- 15 Cell Phone Provider in India
- 16 Delhi costs
- 17 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 18 Japan: ATM Machines
- 19 Angkor Wat Tour - 2 Questions
- 20 Phuket
- 21 Hotel in Delhi
- 22 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 23 Yerevan. Regrets.
- 24 Japan in February
- 25 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China