Just to share my pseudo-trip report on a short trip to Boracay Island, Philippines, which was named #1 Best Overall in Asia in Travel+ Leaisure’s World’s Best Awards 2012.
I say pseudo because DH and I really just spent most of our time lazing on the beach front of the hotel we stayed in, Discovery Shores (ranked #1 Hotel Spa in Asia by the same), so please don't expect much action-filled activities. But I do have a lot of entries (too much, when I think about it! ) about Discovery Shores, so at least those of you who are thinking of staying there can get a good idea what it's like.
Just go to my blog http://thekatzpajamas.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/island-getaway-boracay-philippines/. Feel free to comment there, or here. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.
You can tell I really enjoyed our lazy weekend.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali airport transportation
- 2 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 3 Passport for Indonesia
- 4 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 5 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 6 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 7 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 10 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 11 Is this crazy?
- 12 Dollar traveller cheques
- 13 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 14 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 15 India help with where to go
- 16 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 17 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 18 Hoi An in December?
- 19 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 20 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 21 Halong Bay cruise
- 22 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 23 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 24 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 25 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali