Just to share my pseudo-trip report on a short trip to Boracay Island, Philippines, which was named #1 Best Overall in Asia in Travel+ Leaisure’s World’s Best Awards 2012.
I say pseudo because DH and I really just spent most of our time lazing on the beach front of the hotel we stayed in, Discovery Shores (ranked #1 Hotel Spa in Asia by the same), so please don't expect much action-filled activities. But I do have a lot of entries (too much, when I think about it! ) about Discovery Shores, so at least those of you who are thinking of staying there can get a good idea what it's like.
Just go to my blog http://thekatzpajamas.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/island-getaway-boracay-philippines/. Feel free to comment there, or here. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.
You can tell I really enjoyed our lazy weekend.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Singapore or Bali
- 2 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 3 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 4 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 5 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 6 RHK'S Spring trip
- 7 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 8 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 9 Hotels in Beijing
- 10 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 11 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 12 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 13 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 14 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 15 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 16 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 17 First trip to Japan
- 18 Hotel in Tokyo
- 19 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 20 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 21 Business class on JAL
- 22 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 23 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 24 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 25 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip