Just to share my pseudo-trip report on a short trip to Boracay Island, Philippines, which was named #1 Best Overall in Asia in Travel+ Leaisure’s World’s Best Awards 2012.
I say pseudo because DH and I really just spent most of our time lazing on the beach front of the hotel we stayed in, Discovery Shores (ranked #1 Hotel Spa in Asia by the same), so please don't expect much action-filled activities. But I do have a lot of entries (too much, when I think about it! ) about Discovery Shores, so at least those of you who are thinking of staying there can get a good idea what it's like.
Just go to my blog http://thekatzpajamas.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/island-getaway-boracay-philippines/. Feel free to comment there, or here. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.
You can tell I really enjoyed our lazy weekend.
Boracay Island, Philippines
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 We provide BG/SBLC
- 2 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 3 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 4 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor
- 5 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 6 North Vietnam Again!
- 7 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 8 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 9 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 10 Has anyone seen any tandem bicycle rentals in Luang Prabang?
- 11 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 12 Driving in Laos
- 13 Best Taiwan Sites
- 14 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 15 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 16 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 17 Passport Safety
- 18 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 19 My trip report from the Philippines
- 20 Art in Shanghai
- 21 One week in Thailand
- 22 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 23 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 24 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 25 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)