Just to share my pseudo-trip report on a short trip to Boracay Island, Philippines, which was named #1 Best Overall in Asia in Travel+ Leaisure’s World’s Best Awards 2012.
I say pseudo because DH and I really just spent most of our time lazing on the beach front of the hotel we stayed in, Discovery Shores (ranked #1 Hotel Spa in Asia by the same), so please don't expect much action-filled activities. But I do have a lot of entries (too much, when I think about it! ) about Discovery Shores, so at least those of you who are thinking of staying there can get a good idea what it's like.
Just go to my blog http://thekatzpajamas.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/island-getaway-boracay-philippines/. Feel free to comment there, or here. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.
You can tell I really enjoyed our lazy weekend.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 2 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 3 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 4 Seoul Searching Questions
- 5 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 6 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 7 Southern India here we come
- 8 2 months in Indonesia
- 9 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 10 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 11 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 12 I miss Mongolia
- 13 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 14 Visa on Arrival
- 15 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 16 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 17 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 18 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 19 Japanese art
- 20 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 21 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 22 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 23 First time to SEA
- 24 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 25 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do