Just to share my pseudo-trip report on a short trip to Boracay Island, Philippines, which was named #1 Best Overall in Asia in Travel+ Leaisure’s World’s Best Awards 2012.
I say pseudo because DH and I really just spent most of our time lazing on the beach front of the hotel we stayed in, Discovery Shores (ranked #1 Hotel Spa in Asia by the same), so please don't expect much action-filled activities. But I do have a lot of entries (too much, when I think about it! ) about Discovery Shores, so at least those of you who are thinking of staying there can get a good idea what it's like.
Just go to my blog http://thekatzpajamas.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/island-getaway-boracay-philippines/. Feel free to comment there, or here. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.
You can tell I really enjoyed our lazy weekend.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 2 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 3 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 4 Some notes about South Korea
- 5 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 6 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 7 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 8 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 9 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 10 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 11 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 12 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 13 Totally unprepared
- 14 Rental Car Bali
- 15 Sulawesi
- 16 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 17 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 18 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 19 passport visa ques.
- 20 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 21 In Seoul for one day
- 22 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 23 A great trip in India
- 24 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 25 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??