Just to share my pseudo-trip report on a short trip to Boracay Island, Philippines, which was named #1 Best Overall in Asia in Travel+ Leaisure’s World’s Best Awards 2012.
I say pseudo because DH and I really just spent most of our time lazing on the beach front of the hotel we stayed in, Discovery Shores (ranked #1 Hotel Spa in Asia by the same), so please don't expect much action-filled activities. But I do have a lot of entries (too much, when I think about it! ) about Discovery Shores, so at least those of you who are thinking of staying there can get a good idea what it's like.
Just go to my blog http://thekatzpajamas.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/island-getaway-boracay-philippines/. Feel free to comment there, or here. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.
You can tell I really enjoyed our lazy weekend.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Suggest Villas to Book Online for Bali Vacations
- 2 BALI VILLA WANTED
- 3 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 4 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 5 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 6 http://supplementranking.com/exoslim/
- 7 http://www.prohealthguides.com/megadrox/
- 8 Local Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 9 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 10 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 11 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 12 Hanoi Hotel
- 13 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 14 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 15 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 16 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 17 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 18 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 19 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 20 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 21 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 22 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 23 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 24 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 25 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?