Just to share my pseudo-trip report on a short trip to Boracay Island, Philippines, which was named #1 Best Overall in Asia in Travel+ Leaisure’s World’s Best Awards 2012.
I say pseudo because DH and I really just spent most of our time lazing on the beach front of the hotel we stayed in, Discovery Shores (ranked #1 Hotel Spa in Asia by the same), so please don't expect much action-filled activities. But I do have a lot of entries (too much, when I think about it! ) about Discovery Shores, so at least those of you who are thinking of staying there can get a good idea what it's like.
Just go to my blog http://thekatzpajamas.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/island-getaway-boracay-philippines/. Feel free to comment there, or here. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.
You can tell I really enjoyed our lazy weekend.
Boracay Island, Philippines
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 2 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 3 Hotels in Rajasthan
- 4 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 5 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 6 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 7 Myanmar Damsel Travels & Tours?
- 8 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 9 Malaysia travel route help!
- 10 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 11 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 12 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 13 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 14 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 15 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 16 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 17 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 18 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 19 best dining in Kyoto
- 20 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 21 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 22 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 23 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 24 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 25 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure