Just to share my pseudo-trip report on a short trip to Boracay Island, Philippines, which was named #1 Best Overall in Asia in Travel+ Leaisure’s World’s Best Awards 2012.
I say pseudo because DH and I really just spent most of our time lazing on the beach front of the hotel we stayed in, Discovery Shores (ranked #1 Hotel Spa in Asia by the same), so please don't expect much action-filled activities. But I do have a lot of entries (too much, when I think about it! ) about Discovery Shores, so at least those of you who are thinking of staying there can get a good idea what it's like.
Just go to my blog http://thekatzpajamas.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/island-getaway-boracay-philippines/. Feel free to comment there, or here. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.
You can tell I really enjoyed our lazy weekend.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US/CANADA: Tec*h YAHOOSUPP0RTCONTACT ☎1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL
- 2 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 3 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 4 Recommend the best way to get to Hoi An from Hue
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 7 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 8 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 9 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 10 Something about... Malaysia
- 11 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 12 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 13 Budget Servied Apt
- 14 Terracotta Warriors
- 15 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 16 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 17 hiking japan sept
- 18 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 19 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 20 The best way to My Son
- 21 Japan Itinerary!
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 24 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 25 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report