Just to share my pseudo-trip report on a short trip to Boracay Island, Philippines, which was named #1 Best Overall in Asia in Travel+ Leaisure’s World’s Best Awards 2012.
I say pseudo because DH and I really just spent most of our time lazing on the beach front of the hotel we stayed in, Discovery Shores (ranked #1 Hotel Spa in Asia by the same), so please don't expect much action-filled activities. But I do have a lot of entries (too much, when I think about it! ) about Discovery Shores, so at least those of you who are thinking of staying there can get a good idea what it's like.
Just go to my blog http://thekatzpajamas.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/island-getaway-boracay-philippines/. Feel free to comment there, or here. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.
You can tell I really enjoyed our lazy weekend.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel in Hanoi
- 2 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 5 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 6 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 7 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 8 Tigerwalah Experience
- 9 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 10 Where best to stay in Penang
- 11 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 12 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 13 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 14 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 15 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 16 honeymoon in Thailand-help
- 17 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa
- 18 Mumbai Airport Help. Is 2 hours enough time for domestic transfer?
- 19 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 20 Sien Reap Guide/Accomodation
- 21 KOYA-SAN: Hotel, please
- 22 Private guide and driver for India
- 23 NYT: Local cuisine in Siem Reap
- 24 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 25 2 weeks in Asia with a 2 year old (in February)