Just to share my pseudo-trip report on a short trip to Boracay Island, Philippines, which was named #1 Best Overall in Asia in Travel+ Leaisure’s World’s Best Awards 2012.
I say pseudo because DH and I really just spent most of our time lazing on the beach front of the hotel we stayed in, Discovery Shores (ranked #1 Hotel Spa in Asia by the same), so please don't expect much action-filled activities. But I do have a lot of entries (too much, when I think about it! ) about Discovery Shores, so at least those of you who are thinking of staying there can get a good idea what it's like.
Just go to my blog http://thekatzpajamas.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/island-getaway-boracay-philippines/. Feel free to comment there, or here. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.
You can tell I really enjoyed our lazy weekend.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 Japn tour 10 nights
- 3 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 4 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 5 My visit to Vietnam
- 6 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 7 Nepal
- 8 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 9 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 10 My visit to Thailand
- 11 What is the Facilities & Services of Maharajas Express Train?
- 12 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 13 Gutted!
- 14 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 15 5 weeks in Japan
- 16 My visit to Lao
- 17 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 18 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 19 Family Trip to Japan
- 20 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 21 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 22 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 23 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 24 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 25 New Member