Just to share my pseudo-trip report on a short trip to Boracay Island, Philippines, which was named #1 Best Overall in Asia in Travel+ Leaisure’s World’s Best Awards 2012.
I say pseudo because DH and I really just spent most of our time lazing on the beach front of the hotel we stayed in, Discovery Shores (ranked #1 Hotel Spa in Asia by the same), so please don't expect much action-filled activities. But I do have a lot of entries (too much, when I think about it! ) about Discovery Shores, so at least those of you who are thinking of staying there can get a good idea what it's like.
Just go to my blog http://thekatzpajamas.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/island-getaway-boracay-philippines/. Feel free to comment there, or here. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.
You can tell I really enjoyed our lazy weekend.
Boracay Island, Philippines
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 2 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 3 Favorite travel apps?
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 6 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 7 Destination Bangkok, again
- 8 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 9 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 10 Foreign currency
- 11 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 12 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 13 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 14 Honeymoon In sept
- 15 Vietnam October 2014
- 16 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 17 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 18 Indonesian visa update
- 19 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 20 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 21 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 22 where can i find replica handbags
- 23 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 24 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 25 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?