Just to share my pseudo-trip report on a short trip to Boracay Island, Philippines, which was named #1 Best Overall in Asia in Travel+ Leaisure’s World’s Best Awards 2012.
I say pseudo because DH and I really just spent most of our time lazing on the beach front of the hotel we stayed in, Discovery Shores (ranked #1 Hotel Spa in Asia by the same), so please don't expect much action-filled activities. But I do have a lot of entries (too much, when I think about it! ) about Discovery Shores, so at least those of you who are thinking of staying there can get a good idea what it's like.
Just go to my blog http://thekatzpajamas.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/island-getaway-boracay-philippines/. Feel free to comment there, or here. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.
You can tell I really enjoyed our lazy weekend.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 2 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 5 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 6 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 7 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 8 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 9 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 10 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 11 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 12 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 13 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 14 Amakusa island help
- 15 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
- 16 Rishikesh, India
- 17 a month in india
- 18 Itinerary Help?!
- 19 Tipping
- 20 10 days in Japan. 3 adults, 3 tween girls
- 21 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 22 My Vague Plans For Sri Lanka And South India
- 23 Please recommend overnight side trips from Fukuoka
- 24 Self Drive cherry blossom - Yamanishi or Tohoku?
- 25 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees