Just to share my pseudo-trip report on a short trip to Boracay Island, Philippines, which was named #1 Best Overall in Asia in Travel+ Leaisure’s World’s Best Awards 2012.
I say pseudo because DH and I really just spent most of our time lazing on the beach front of the hotel we stayed in, Discovery Shores (ranked #1 Hotel Spa in Asia by the same), so please don't expect much action-filled activities. But I do have a lot of entries (too much, when I think about it! ) about Discovery Shores, so at least those of you who are thinking of staying there can get a good idea what it's like.
Just go to my blog http://thekatzpajamas.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/island-getaway-boracay-philippines/. Feel free to comment there, or here. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.
You can tell I really enjoyed our lazy weekend.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam in January
- 2 Travel to India in May?
- 3 Blooming chart in Japan
- 4 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 5 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 6 4.5 days in Singapore
- 7 9 days in Bali
- 8 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 9 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 10 Where to Layover
- 11 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 12 2 weeks in Java
- 13 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 14 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 15 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 16 Layover in Hong Kong
- 17 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 18 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 19 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 20 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 21 Italy from an Asian base
- 22 Bus service in Nepal
- 23 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 24 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 25 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions