Hi, Fodorites. Does anyone know of any books or films set in India in the early 19th century? I'm hoping to get a better understanding of that period in history. Would appreciate any thoughts on the matter. Thanks in advance!
Books/films set in pre-Raj India (1800's-1860's)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 4 Krabi island tours
- 5 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 6 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 7 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 8 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 9 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 10 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 11 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 12 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 13 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 14 6 full days in Yagoon
- 15 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 16 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 17 Kyushu rail pass
- 18 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 19 A wow spot
- 20 Myanmar itinerary help
- 21 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 22 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 23 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 24 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 25 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?