Hi folks -- I'll be visiting Thailand in September (Bangkok, Koh Samui and Chiang Mai). Any great historial fiction books I should read beforehand or while there? All suggestions welcomed! Thanks.
Books to read before visiting Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 2 MYANMAR- LONELY BIKER LOOKS FOR OTHERS TRAVELLING THERE HALF JANUARY 2015
- 3 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 4 Hanoi driver wanted
- 5 Suggestion for travel memories
- 6 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 7 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 8 vietnam and laos
- 9 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 10 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 11 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 12 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 13 Hong Kong Airport Transfer
- 14 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 15 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 16 We Did It Our Way--an Unusual 6 Weeks in India & Nepal (long)
- 17 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 18 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 19 Missing Air Asia flight
- 20 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 21 5 nights in Japan.
- 22 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 23 2nd location on the beach
- 24 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 25 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO