Hi folks -- I'll be visiting Thailand in September (Bangkok, Koh Samui and Chiang Mai). Any great historial fiction books I should read beforehand or while there? All suggestions welcomed! Thanks.
Books to read before visiting Thailand
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 2 Indian Visa
- 3 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 4 South East Asia
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 9 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 10 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 11 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 12 escort service in Beijing?
- 13 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 14 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 15 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 16 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 17 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 18 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 19 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 20 Magical India
- 21 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 22 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 23 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 24 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 25 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM