We are off to Cambodia soon. Any suggestions on books to read. I don't want anything dry and heavy but am thinking of a fiction book which has a good dose of history and/or culture included to give me a taste of the country. There is plenty of info around re The Killing Fields but I know little about Cambodia outside of that. I am probably more interested in finding out more about Khmer culture.
Books on Cambodia
View all Asia activity »
- 1 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 2 What are the things you look out for in a luxury hotel?
- 3 Magical India
- 4 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 5 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 6 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 7 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 8 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 9 Indian Visa
- 10 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 11 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 12 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 13 Don't use World Expeditions
- 14 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 15 First time in Japan
- 16 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 17 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 18 Heyloo Hampi
- 19 Southern India
- 20 Bangkok - November 2014
- 21 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 24 Best Food in Tokyo
- 25 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport