Please let me know how you booked at Oakwwod apartments. I sent them a request for booking for a week in December and they replied that they don't take bookings for less than 30 days and will be able to confirm only 10-15 days before the date of arrival.
Since I will be travelling with a child I would like to confirm the flights as well as places to stay etc.well in advance.What was your experience when you booked your apartments here?
Please recommend how I can ask them to give me confirmations on my bookings - or do I need to wait till the last minute for their confirmations on rooms?
I will be travelling in Dec during Christams holidays. Hence it is quite possible that other hotels etc. might be fully booked.
Thanks for your help.
Bookings at Oakwood Apartments Tokyo
- 1 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 2 Japan Attractions
- 3 day trips outside of Bangkoki
- 4 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 5 Cooking Class in Ubud, Bali
- 6 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 7 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 8 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 9 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 10 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 11 Wildlife Tour of India
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 14 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 15 Cell Phones in India
- 16 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 17 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 18 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 19 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 20 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 21 Kashmir or Nepal
- 22 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 23 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 24 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 25 Photography Trip to Vietnam